***The Official Dying Light 2 thread***

Soldato
Managed two so far, my strategy is to lure a zombie, kill it then cover myself in its goo and rinse and repeat still very scary though as you say.
I'm playing through again on hard - and using camouflage is the only way to do nests. A couple of touches from a viral swarm on hard results in death - so hide, hit and run is the only way.

Soldato
I'm playing through again on hard - and using camouflage is the only way to do nests. A couple of touches from a viral swarm on hard results in death - so hide, hit and run is the only way.
I am happy to play on normal which is hard enough for me.
The biggest issue I had with the nests was finding all the ones you need to destoy so much so that a couple I completed during the day as it was to far to go to a safe house.
Finished everything now, was hoping I could spin it out to Feb the 4th but it wasn't to be. Did not realise how old the game was and it still stacks up against later games.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not long left now. Just in time too, pretty much done with Days Gone. Completed the game and just got a handful of hordes left to kill and I will be done. What a game. Such a shame there will be no sequel due to poor sales. The game really is fantastic.

Picked up Daymare 1998 from the Humble Bundle and will give that a go next which should last until Dying Light 2 is done.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wait a couple of months and it'll be half that price.
Plus deluxe seems like a waste of money. Either go standard or the one higher tier that gets you all future dlc also. I went for the standard game for around £25 from cdkeys. That is where the meat of the game is anyway. These days most dlc are nothing special and by the time they are out you have moved on.

Soldato
Will be grabbing this one.

The first one, took me a few attempts to get into but it's one of the few games I have completed in the last 5 years.

Thought it was great.

Caporegime
Not long left now. Just in time too, pretty much done with Days Gone. Completed the game and just got a handful of hordes left to kill and I will be done. What a game. Such a shame there will be no sequel due to poor sales. The game really is fantastic.
I said the exact same things a few months back when i completed it, a classic and a great storyline that kept you playing to find out what happened in the end. Still annoys me that Deek didn't end up with Ricki!
The Devs are letting CohhCarnage play a full side quest on Twitch at the moment if anybody wants a look at the gameplay.
Graphics look bad, but as long as the gameplay is great I'll be happy.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I said the exact same things a few months back when i completed it, a classic and a great storyline that kept you playing to find out what happened in the end. Still annoys me that Deek didn't end up with Ricki!
Haha. I was fine with that. You know what else I was fine with Matt? The game looked great and run silky smooth maxed out on my 8GB 3070 :p:D

I hope we eventually get a sequel. It really does deserve one. If Sony does not intend to, they should just sell the franchise to someone who does.

Caporegime
Haha. I was fine with that. You know what else I was fine with Matt? The game looked great and run silky smooth maxed out on my 8GB 3070 :p:D

I hope we eventually get a sequel. It really does deserve one. If Sony does not intend to, they should just sell the franchise to someone who does.
Yeah, it was nice graphically but was really nothing special. It was all about gameplay/story with Days Gone and that's perfectly fine. Rather have the latter than the former if you can't have both.

There might be a prequel was the last I heard, but I stopped following the updates after a few months.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yeah, it was nice graphically but was really nothing special. It was all about gameplay/story with Days Gone and that's perfectly fine. Rather have the latter than the former if you can't have both.

There might be a prequel was the last I heard, but I stopped following the updates after a few months.
True. I hope we do get something. I am sure it will sell better this time as a lot more people are aware of the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom