******* The "official" Essential iPad Apps thread (with stars) *******

Associate
Day One is one of my most used apps. A journal application that runs on the ipad and the macs keeping me in sync. Great for notes and/or keeping a journal.

Soldato
Hi guys,
My dad want's to start using his iPad to do all his invoices on and I am looking for some advice for what will be the best app?

We have a PDF that has the fields all set out that he uses at the moment on his laptop.

I see there are quite a few apps like this on the App Store eg PDF Expert and PDF Forms etc.

Does anyone own any of these apps?
I could send you the PDF and then you could upload a screenshot of what it looks like so I can see if it looks ok and then can buy it :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
Glad to see XCOM being sold premium price. Hopefully it's the start of a backlash against from IAP consumables and spammy games.

Agreed - I wish more game companies would price their iOS games slightly higher and not include any IAP. I hate being constantly reminded that I could progress further if I paid some more money (Or having to pay for activating cheats - I'm looking at you Football Manager >_>')

KOTOR looks interesting, never played it before but for ipad it looks great. think my boy wiould like it too

Was a great game on the PC and having just completed it again on the IPad, I still love it. Brilliant port and it works flawlessly.

1000000% Recommend for a very lengthy (30hrs+), enjoyable, and voted one of the best storyline games ever made.

Man of Honour
Survivalcraft

Minecraft inspired, but better optimised for the iPad, better supported and cheaper (and procedurally generated worlds). Fantastic little game, my current favourite :)

Back
Top Bottom