******* The "official" Essential iPad Apps thread (with stars) *******

Soldato
I pre-ordered Sim City (on PC) and it came with a free code for Mass Effect Infiltrator. I already own it so here's the code for anyone who wants it:

Mass Effect 3 Infiltrator: 79XE9JJT7NT7

Associate
I pre-ordered Sim City (on PC) and it came with a free code for Mass Effect Infiltrator. I already own it so here's the code for anyone who wants it:

Mass Effect 3 Infiltrator: 79XE9JJT7NT7

Thanks, I was only just looking at this the other day after completing a couple of other games.

Soldato
yeh that was the first thing that went on.

Thank god for never having to change film formats again.

I just use Air Video to stream movies to my ipad, has built in live conversion on the fly to watch mkv's etc on the ipad. I guess it wouldnt work with the films actually installed on the ipad so i guess xbmc would be a good choice for that

Soldato
Anyone got any recommendations for games? I've been enjoying various board game ports (Ticket to Ride, Small World, Catan) and a few turn-based games (Hunters 2).

Associate
I've got both GTA and Vice City on the iPad - both are brilliant.
I disagree - the controls are awful. And it's not even a great technical achievement - they got the worlds of Liberty City and Vice City running on a portable years before iOS in the form of the PSP games, and with much better controls. The wow factor is somewhat lost on iOS.

Back
Top Bottom