The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Permabanned
so what lvl tech we up to now, got a few BS and a couple of crows,a hangar full of bodies :) and about 300 mill but i havent played since when tech 2 was coming into the content.

anyone know if my stuff will still be there if i re sub? (it's been over 6 months and closer to 12 prolly)

EDIT:do bookmarks still work?

Last edited:
Soldato
Wheres the thread for this free trial?? I'm downloading it right now and just realised I have to pay after thinking there was a free 30day trial on the offical website :(

edit: Just found the thread :) yay and still active

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
giSh^uK said:
take missions from security,internal security,command or surveilance agents

they will be 99% kill missions

Sorry for sounding dumb, and I'm at work right now so I can't look in game. How do I find such agents or are they just at different space stations?

Associate
Yes, if you are working for a paticular corporation f.ex. "Royal Amarr Institute", you can look at their information by clicking on their logo or by searching for them in people and places, in their information there is an agents tab, that will give you a list of all the agents for that paticular corp.

You won't be able to work for all agents immediatly, as you have to be known (have a higher standing) with a corpoartion to be allowed to use higher level and quality agents.

Best bet is to find a NPC corporation you want to work for and keep doing missions for them.

PFG

PFG

Associate
being a long time vet of eve I am always willing to offer help(on here)

28 million SP

Im actually scared of leaving the station as it will cost me 17 mil if I lose my clone

PFG

PFG

Associate
BadManEdmundo said:
:eek: how many skill points is that?

Or just money to buy all the implants again?

no no

I have 28,236,711 skill points

but the clone would cost 17 million alone

if I die it will cost me nigh on 107,000,000+isk to replace all my implants and clone

yes thats EACH time

Associate
Hixxy said:
so what lvl tech we up to now, got a few BS and a couple of crows,a hangar full of bodies :) and about 300 mill but i havent played since when tech 2 was coming into the content.

anyone know if my stuff will still be there if i re sub? (it's been over 6 months and closer to 12 prolly)

EDIT:do bookmarks still work?

Still on Tech lvl2 so far and your character should still be there, afaik they havent deleted any accounts since beta. And yes bookmarks still work :)

Soldato
I think Jestar is Jenk meaning he is in STK. Coward left from OcUK, killing all the roids got too much for him, he did leave some BMs though. :p

Caporegime
I am indeed jeNK :)

I'm a Coward for leaving a Corp that mines and produces for one that is involved in fighting almost daily? k :p

I'm on a sabatical at the moment, I've lost enthusiasm for all games (infact.. computers all together, not just EVE,) so I only log in for skill changes at the moment. Which are rare given the shortest time for a skill to complete for me at the mo is 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom