The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Inquisitor said:
What's that I hear? Wars being retracted? Tut tut ;)

P.S. Send my regards to MIGHTYDWC, he killed my incurses earlier :D

we didnt think the 150m a week was worth it :/

end of war report will be on eve-o soon, ~1.4bil killed 200mil lost ;)

Wyrdo you'll need to get to there head quarters and sign up there, think its in the star system : Isikano, dock to the station and then look for STK and/or OcUK then click on the sign up button, fill out the form and then someone should ge back to you in the next 2 days i would imagine, rember to check your mail.

Lostcorpse said:
Wyrdo you'll need to get to there head quarters and sign up there, think its in the star system : Isikano, dock to the station and then look for STK and/or OcUK then click on the sign up button, fill out the form and then someone should ge back to you in the next 2 days i would imagine, rember to check your mail.

Thanks! Will I be able to make it there in one piece? :eek:

I don't know wyrdo, depend on were you are and what ship you fly in and how your auto pilot is set up.
If your auto pilot is set to safest rout and you fly in a n00b ship you should get there fine just might tae a few extra jumps. theres usually only about 5000 people on during a week day at the moment so you shouldn't have much of a problem.

Lostcorpse said:
I don't know wyrdo, depend on were you are and what ship you fly in and how your auto pilot is set up.
If your auto pilot is set to safest rout and you fly in a n00b ship you should get there fine just might tae a few extra jumps. theres usually only about 5000 people on during a week day at the moment so you shouldn't have much of a problem.

Yeah the route seems OK, I'm on the way there now :D

BadManEdmundo said:
Not bad for a person who has only been playing 4 weeks, no? :p
Actually it's pretty common for n00bs to get themselves trained straight up to fly big and expensive ships than then think they're kings because they can fly a battleship/battlecruiser/[insert ship type here] but get seriously owned when they go into low security space.

By all means train the spaceship command skills to fly a bigger ship quickly but understand that until you get the essential base skills up you're not going to be able to do much with it other than mine quicker. I was the first person in the OcUK corp to get a battleship and it spent a lot of time out in the belts sucking low end rocks. That ship lasted until I moved to STK and then it got taken out in a fight in HED-GP.

It's a different matter now though :D

/me smiles sweetly at the 8m SP he's got in Gunnery alone :)

K.

Feek said:
Actually it's pretty common for n00bs to get themselves trained straight up to fly big and expensive ships than then think they're kings because they can fly a battleship/battlecruiser/[insert ship type here] but get seriously owned when they go into low security space.

By all means train the spaceship command skills to fly a bigger ship quickly but understand that until you get the essential base skills up you're not going to be able to do much with it other than mine quicker. I was the first person in the OcUK corp to get a battleship and it spent a lot of time out in the belts sucking low end rocks. That ship lasted until I moved to STK and then it got taken out in a fight in HED-GP.

It's a different matter now though :D

/me smiles sweetly at the 8m SP he's got in Gunnery alone :)

K.

I am a prime example of this, also use a ship suited for the target. :)

In the meantime, William embarrasingly looses his prophecy to a level II drone mission.

Feek said:
Too true, I've heard of noobs getting a BS and minimal skills required to fly it in a month or so, then strapping on small guns and wondering off into low sec space thinking they are unbeatable and getting blown to pieces :p

I'm catching up with you Feek, 7mil gunnery SP here :D

Dj_Jestar said:
One of the OcUK/STK members holds the record.. apoc inside of 14day trial.

That would be cutting it very fine what with Frig,Cruiser,Spaceship Command to level 4 as well as Battleship to level II. :eek:

Paying/building it would not really be a problem however. :)

Bought EVE at lunchtime there for a fiver. Will read up on it tonight when i get home from the gym and should hopefully be up and running in the tutorial sometime tomorrow.

The game looks fantastic and the setting for it is just right up my alley. Hopefully see some of you guys at somepoint :D

sc(+)pe said:
Bought EVE at lunchtime there for a fiver. Will read up on it tonight when i get home from the gym and should hopefully be up and running in the tutorial sometime tomorrow.

The game looks fantastic and the setting for it is just right up my alley. Hopefully see some of you guys at somepoint :D

If you would like any help plese feel free to join the D-F-C channel and ask away :)

Back
Top Bottom