The *Official* Eve Online Thread

JC

JC

Soldato
lol there was some battle going on in TMP at the Hedion gate..about 8 ships were dropping some decent cans, I got 2 with loot worth about 6-7 million at best..Muffin has got about 60million from it :p..even got a cap recharger II

Soldato
Inquisitor said:
Sorry, but lmao! :p

What tank did you have on it?

No hardeners there was a named armour repairer and resistances were about 30-40%, and even then it would have only made a slight difference, I warped in and got warp jammed on a level II mission which is wierd for a start by this pain in the arse drone which orbited at about an inch and at silly speeds, I launched drones to kill it but the buggers were not fast enough. What was really wierd was that as I came off the gate is that all of the drone waves targeted me, not just one group and needless to say I got bent over and taken roughly so to say. :D

Associate
William said:
No hardeners there was a named armour repairer and resistances were about 30-40%, and even then it would have only made a slight difference, I warped in and got warp jammed on a level II mission which is wierd for a start by this pain in the arse drone which orbited at about an inch and at silly speeds, I launched drones to kill it but the buggers were not fast enough. What was really wierd was that as I came off the gate is that all of the drone waves targeted me, not just one group and needless to say I got bent over and taken roughly so to say. :D
You should petition that, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to get warp scramblers on any lvl2 missions. If it was a bug then you should get your ship back :)

Soldato
I already bought another one, besides it was cheaper than the insurance payout so I probably only lost about 12M ISK modules were all T1 ones and only the repper and modal lasers were valueable. I really can't be arsed is the message. :p

Back
Top Bottom