**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Vitor went down quicker than expected, but I can't help but feeling the fight would have gone a different way if he hadn't been taken down. He took the loss like a man though, admitted Weidman was the better fighter.

Nobody watch FN last night? was an average to middling card on the whole but the main event really displayed Condits return to form, took a big gamble fighting such a powerful kicker in Alvez but a superb way to allay any fears over the condition of his knee post surgery.

Condits striking was 1st class, Alves hung on in there pretty well, i think a lot of other fighters might have quit after their nose ended up in their forehead like his did :D

UFC Fight Night 66 this weekend chaps, not a bad card for a fight night.

Tim Boetsch vs. Dan Henderson
Ben Rothwell vs. Matt Mitrione
Dustin Poirier vs. Yancy Medeiros
Thiago Tavares vs. Brian Ortega
Joe Soto vs. Anthony Birchak
Francisco Rivera vs. Alex Caceres

Live on BT Sport @ 3am.

Hendo Vs Boetsch and Rothwell Vs Mitrione should both be good fights.

Is any else suffering from series link on Sky not doing UFC events any more. I don't keep massively up on event dates and relied on it to record them. I've missed Johnson vs Cormier now and missed a couple of Ultimate Fighter episodes too.

Is any else suffering from series link on Sky not doing UFC events any more. I don't keep massively up on event dates and relied on it to record them. I've missed Johnson vs Cormier now and missed a couple of Ultimate Fighter episodes too.

no idea, i get it all on BTsport included with my unlimited BB package for £8.85 a month :insertSMUGpic:.jpg

Yes I've been having the same problem. I'm on virgin not sky though.

Well i cant wait to See Cain absolutely destroy Werdum. I call First round stoppage.

Here's hoping. Cain is probably my favourite active UFC fighter, he's an absolute beast and most of his fights are very entertaining. So long as he's not suffering from ring rust and doesn't get caught by one of Werdum's shots, I think he'll dominate. Werdum will be in deep water if things go more than two or three rounds, he won't have the cardio to keep up with Cain.

Whilst the outcome of the fight was surprising and exciting, why did it look like both men were fighting in slow motion, throwing arm punches with no speed or technique, and both looking visibly gassed after a round of slow motion stand up? Looked like round 15 ali vs frazier after the first round.

Back
Top Bottom