**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Man of Honour
pretty cool getting a live stream on youtube for the weigh ins,.. would be better if we could stream the main card as well :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont think I've been looking foward to a fight so much in my life!!! :D :D

Its nice to have someone talk trash back to McGregor this time around as both his last opponents have not had English as their first language so are naturally not as good as McGregor at giving it back...

Soldato
I dont think I've been looking foward to a fight so much in my life!!! :D :D

Its nice to have someone talk trash back to McGregor this time around as both his last opponents have not had English as their first language so are naturally not as good as McGregor at giving it back...

Yeh looking forward to this one ;)

Associate
These two genuinely hate each other. 145-170 is a big ask but McGregor is a machine and very skilled. The gym I train at, people say he hits like a heavyweight so I can't see Diaz posing a problem unless McGregor keeps his hands down like he did against Chad.

McGregor first round TKO - they both hate each other so it will be an exciting fight.

Caporegime
Everyone keeps talking about how phenomenal this McGregor guy is and I dont seem to understand why people put him on his God-like pedestal!! If he was sooooo great and had these incredible powers, then how come he cant jump out of the computer screen and slam my face onto my keyboar458haksnfkalsdfjaskdflzxcvnnmzfgasahdfahs5lq9dfajsdjfasdfaapseriahbfda5blla

Associate
Everyone keeps talking about how phenomenal this McGregor guy is and I dont seem to understand why people put him on his God-like pedestal!! If he was sooooo great and had these incredible powers, then how come he cant jump out of the computer screen and slam my face onto my keyboar458haksnfkalsdfjaskdflzxcvnnmzfgasahdfahs5lq9dfajsdjfasdfaapseriahbfda5blla

You been smoking a Nate blunt?

Associate

Like armchair jockeys, your opinion is invalid. What have you trained in?

Back
Top Bottom