**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Gutted Jacare isn't fighting. Hopefully no one else gets it.

Is it me or is this the best card UFC have ever put on? Better than UFC 100 and 202 I think.

its one of the best cards which is stacked al the way through. It is missing the huge headliner title fight but makes up for it with the rest of the card.

Think CCC is gonna smoke dom, his body gave out years ago. Looking forward to Ngannou fight, should be a devastibg KO there one way or the other.

Soldato
That was just sad in the end, all very well having a steel chin till you basically get punched hard in the face non stop for 5 rounds vs taking a nap to put you out of your own misery.

No smesh tonight, but smashed instead.

Soldato
Good card......

Enjoyable fights all round.

Kattar was superb - really impressive. Brutal finish.

Ngannou - a monster - not sure who would want that fight.....Heavyweight division is a mess at the moment - Ngannou would destroy Cormier.

Cejudo - Good stoppage - nothing wrong with it for me. Surprised at the retirement, but I think he'll be back.

Gaethje - DAMN!! That was impressive as you are going to see - total destruction of Ferguson. Good stoppage as he'd taken so much punishment from the start.

Soldato
Damn, Gaethje looked brilliant. Fair enough stoppage, not going to do Ferguson any favours getting smashed up any more and he wasn't going to stop him.

Ngannou is terrifying, such a softly spoken guy though! Agree he would smash up Cormier.

Soldato
Thought that was a cracking card.

Disappointed that Ferguson couldn't have put on more of a show but Gaethje was brilliant and seems like a thoroughly likable chap. Liked his coach telling him not to throw it away when he was clearly ahead but Tony would have come off worse if they stood toe to toe the way things were going.

Really impressed with Kattar as well. Those elbows man!

Back
Top Bottom