***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Caporegime
Hmmm you cant seem to buy UT packs on the PS3 atm - guess thats one way to avoid temptation...

EDIT: With money not coins I mean...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
After seeing some teams tonight im actually poor with mine :(

Going to buy some MSP tonight when I get the game too to get some packs.

Oneshot, them deals you posted. Are they just the standard editions or are they special edition ones?

just standerd i think,also tesco do take morrisons vouchers,not sure if they will use them on games and electrical stuff but they definitely take them,because they took one of my mam a couple days ago

Soldato
I'm buying FIFA with the 12 month membership + 800MSP tomorrow, if anyone wants the 12 months and points then give me a shout! I'll sell it for cheap.

Soldato
Some highlights from day one:

90 Rooney
83 Sow
AvB
84 Dzeko
83 Barrios
83 Anelka
442 card
2x 85 Lavezzi
82 Kagawa
82 Zanetti
82 Berbatov
83 Michel Bastos
82 Diarra
83 Renato Augusto
83 IF Mertens
Gold Pack x2

And some crap silver IF.

Kept Rooney, bought IF Ramires, Cech, Ashley Cole and Neymar. :)

Still a long way to go, and I'll probably have to make do with some average players to fill the gaps while I earn coins/wait until my next pack infusion. :p

Does anyone know if trading is frozen while the servers are down or do they still tick over?

Soldato
Some highlights from day one:

90 Rooney
83 Sow
AvB
84 Dzeko
83 Barrios
83 Anelka
442 card
2x 85 Lavezzi
82 Kagawa
82 Zanetti
82 Berbatov
83 Michel Bastos
82 Diarra
83 Renato Augusto
83 IF Mertens
Gold Pack x2

And some crap silver IF.

Kept Rooney, bought IF Ramires, Cech, Ashley Cole and Neymar. :)

Still a long way to go, and I'll probably have to make do with some average players to fill the gaps while I earn coins/wait until my next pack infusion. :p

Does anyone know if trading is frozen while the servers are down or do they still tick over?
Xbox?

Will you use Dzeko? a City fan that has just moved to Xbox would really like him? :D

Soldato
Someone had a damn good haul then! How many points were spent to attain that lot?

About 5k. Most of them have been sold on, some are sitting in a 'trade squad' with some other less fortunate rares that I have yet to sell.

Xbox?

Will you use Dzeko? a City fan that has just moved to Xbox would really like him? :D

Unfortunately he's gone, otherwise I would have. :(

Back
Top Bottom