***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
here

I think i pinned down the freezing problem. It has to do with Custom Tactics. The saved Custom Tactics are getting deleted from the Custom Tactic save slots after awhile for whatever (unknown) reason. But because the custom tactic still exists in the Quick Tactic menu of the player, the game freezes because the tactic is no longer really there.

The solution for now is to just use the Default custom tactics. If you remove the custom tactics in your Quick Tactics, it shouldn't freeze any more.

and this worked for me.

Associate
My copy arrived from The Hut. Played three matches with my CAM VP already at a level 2 for my club. Enjoying it so far but want to level up my player as quickly as possible any hints? I think I might edit a team and make them 1 for every stat and change the formation. Any tips?

Soldato
what do you mean preload? so I should delete all saves from fifa 11 and 12 then start again?

thats what i did yep,

My fifa 12 > Save/load/delete >Delete

and i just deleted them :p (none were of any importance), took the disk out, put it back in, and i chose NOT to import game data this time. and it works fine now :).

its the tactics from the early release, conflicting with the ones on the disk, so if you have any save at all from early release (and some fifa11, hardly any reported though) they will conflict.

Soldato
if you wanna scare us, post a pic :p

Such as..

6739e998.jpg

LOL! Damn you. Oh the irony of me tricking you and then finding out my copy hasn't actually arrived. FML.

Soldato
After seeing some teams tonight im actually poor with mine :(

Going to buy some MSP tonight when I get the game too to get some packs.

Oneshot, them deals you posted. Are they just the standard editions or are they special edition ones?

Soldato
The Tesco deal is a bit odd to me.

You buy FIFA with any Xbox Live membership and get FIFA for £25? Surely you could buy a 3 month sub, therefore it costs a total of £38?

Last edited:
Soldato
ign gave presentation 9.5.....

any 1 else think thats a bit of a joke. theyve always given fifa 9 + for presentation but the presentation is shocking lol

Soldato
This is gay.

Every time I win in UT team it goes back to the arena and my tourny progress is lost. Happened 3 times now.

and

Log Out

We see that your account is currently logged in to the console version. FUT Web is only available when you are logged out of console. Please log out and try again in a few minutes.

My ps3 is turned off.

I guess its because the game isn't official out yet. :p

Back
Top Bottom