***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

You can afford him, his price hasn't dropped since FIFA came out, try him

I cant at the moment, ive only got 120k coins. Im trying to get rid of podolski, he's not as good as I hoped.

I just had the misfortune to play a team of 10 bronze and 1 silvers, my players were playing like in treacle.

Whats the score, does it self level? If so, whats the point in UT's ? This guy was average but his players were playing stupid passes that no bronze player could make.

Got to the final of the cup there to meet a guy who had the best team i had seen, Messi, Ronaldo, Drogba, Lampard etc, he was terrible though, the game was really laggy, I must have hit the post and bar about 6 times but couldnt break him down.

I dont understand why people spend that kind of coin on guys like messi and ronaldo if they dont use any skill moves. Its bonkers.

Having more fun playing with 15-20k teams at the moment than I did with my super teams. Just gonna hoard all my coins.

I had a superb game last night with a guy, he had the best team I had seen, Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi etc - I was playing my 3-5-2 Russian team, he was 4-1 up with 10 mins to go, I scored, I then scored in the 89th and 90th minutes when he started mucking about to waste time, I scored another 3 in extra time to beat him 7-5, he sent me a torrent of abuse which was quite funny.

It must be terrible when your team is amazing and cost you a lot and you get beat by a load of average golds.

Ive got 830k of coins, Im seriously considering just buying packs with them, ive enjoyed fifa more this last week playing with 3.5 and 4* teams using 4-4-2 than I did spending big money.

The handicap system, whatever it is, just seems to make it a benefit to play with a rubbish team, unless you are playing someone with a team of the same quality of team, the penalty EA impose seems to favour the worse team, Ive won 5 games in a row against better teams with my tramp teams.

Just looking through the best I got in the pack, this is the team I can make with it.

GK - Valdes (or Neur, or Julio Cesar or Diago Lopez)

Abidal, IF Distin, Vermalen, Sagna

Gareth Bale, David Silva, Sahin, Ronaldinho

Eto'o

Notable Subs - Gomez, Van Persie, Lopez, Doumbia, Cisse, Suarez, Hamsic, Neymar, Di, Maria

Completely missed that I had Silva and Bale, they must have been in the pack with TOTY Vidic.

Back
Top Bottom