***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Toure, Essien. Tanks. Fantastic passers, superb defenders and both with decent pace and strong as a wall.

Well, I ended up sorting out the holes in my team by accident, bought the first pack I have in ages, a 15k one, I got Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Pepe Reina and Michael Richards all in the same pack :p

Now I have 100k to spend on 1 midfielder to complete my team.

Terrys far too slow. Lescott ain't great either.

I use Ferdinand and Toure. So reasonably quick.

I have King and Luiz on the bench.

King is a total bargain for what you get, I think I might go down that route, bump Terry.

This is my current A and B squads.

B Squad:

4-4-1-1

Reina

Clichy
King
Lescott
Johnson

Etherington
Arteta
Parker
Lennon

Nasri (CF)

Bent (ST)

I have just bought Nasri, Cahill was my CF, he's scored 4 goals in 2 games, 3 headers :).

A Team

Steklenberg

Ashley Cole
Ferdinand
Terry
Sagna

Bale
Toure
Essien
Hulk

Aguero (CF)
Torres (ST)

Teams looking good, only thing I'd say is think about getting rid of Essien. The reason I say that is you're playing with two CDM's there really. Where it might be better to get a Modric / Silva / Nasri / Gerrard / Lampard in there, who are more attack minded.

Yeah I understand that but the way I play, I play quite defensively and break quickly with my guys on the wings, I may give Nasri a try in there if i can pick up some cheap CF-CAM-CM cards.

I realise that wouldnt be sensible financially, does it affect much if i just play Nasri in CAM form as a CM?

Woo, that new ultimate player pack is great.

For the first time ive got a good player, CF Messi, bought 2 800 point packs, Ill sell Messi and it will give me enough to buy IF2 Podolski and IF German keeper to just about complete my IF german team.

Thankfully I'm poor right now, and having an American account means that it requires slightly more effort to add money to my PSN wallet. :D

I fail to see the point of these though, unless you pluck a mega player like Robben or Rooney or Messi or whoever then you're just going to be making a loss or breaking even at best. A big fat meh from me.

Thats the thing, there is always a chance that you do, if they allowed you to buy coins it would be a better thing, even at a crappier legal exchange rate.

Unless you get lucky like I did with Messi today, in which case, packs can be great :)

Back
Top Bottom