***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

#36 Players premium: Podolski, Sahin
#37 Premium Gold: Contracts
#38 Players premium: Skrtel
#39 Players premium: Zanetti
#40 Players premium: Ashley Cole, Hamsik, Sanchez
#41 Players premium: Hamsik, Sanchez (both of which I have to discard as I can't send them to the trade pile, ffs)
#42 Players premium: Agger
#43 Players premium: LLoris
#44 Players premium: Ganso
#45 Players premium: IF Koscielny, Reina, Bastos
#46 Players premium: Suarez
#47 Players premium: Boateng
#48 Players premium: Tevez, Reyes, Boateng
#49 Players premium: Lens
#50 Players premium: Arshavin
#51 Players premium: Ronaldinho, Marcelo
#52 Players premium: Lucas, Makinwa
#53 Players premium: Lucas, Makinwa
#54 Players premium: Hernandez

And finally!

#55 Premium Gold: Richards and contracts

What a waste of time. :o

I bought about 20 packs and got utter tramp, not even as good as those :p

Ended up just buying Rooney for 280k to play about with, and have 600k left to muck about with.

opening packs is exciting, but i dont think it's worth throwing £60 at in one go, if it was me i would have done 50-100K then sold the rest of the coins on.

having a pool of 200 players can be worse than having 600K unless their average price is above 2K each

I didnt throw 60 quid at it, i threw 600,000 coins. The players arent from opening the packs, they are players i already had (90% english ones).

Just played a guy called El Mothio No2 - i beat him with my 3rd string premiership players (no shiny golds), he had messi, ronaldo etc, but he was terrible, Ive just had 4 superb insults saying i only won because i had fast players, my fastest player is Odinwinge.

I cant see any reason to have good players in this game, you go a trampy style team and it levels out anyway.

I dont get why people send insults, i do get annoyed at fifa, more so if someone is better at me but is rubbing it in by watching replays, shushing me when they score and bad sportsmanship.

I personally never start anything, but if someone does it to me, ill do all the same things back but I never message anyone insults, the abuse this guy gave me today was hilarious, wished cancer on my mum, said he would kill my entire family if he found out who I was, all because i beat his 5* spanish team with rags.

His main bone of contention was that i was using speed and skill moves to beat him as if this was somehow not allowed in the game. I dunno why people bother having players like Messi if they wont use skill moves, in my tramp team Ive got McGeady because he's fun to play with.

Back
Top Bottom