***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

After 220 ultimate team matches I finally won the cup last night!

I binned my 4-3-3 premiership team, I changed to a Brazilian 4-2-2-2 formation which I am loving, full of pace and skill. Still got about 225,000 coins left too after making a Brazilian first and second team.

Im wondering what changes I can make to my teams, its currently.

Julio Cesar G - 85

Marcelo LB 82
Luiz CB 82
Lucio CB 85
Maicon RB 85

Hernanez 84 CDM
Roberto Carlos 79 CDM

Kaka 85 CAM
Ronaldinho 85 CAM

Pato 85 ST
Robinho 84 ST

Backup team is

Diego Alvez G 81

Filipe LB 80
Naldo CB 80
Andre Diaz CB 81
Rafinha RB 79

Luiz Gustavo CDM 79
Paulo Assuncao CDM 75

Renato Augusto CAM 83
Carlos Eduardo CAM 81

Neymar ST 84
Nilmar ST 83

Get rid of Cesar, he's garbage.
Stick Thiago Silva in for Luiz,
I don't rate Ronaldinho personally, would much rather have Robinho there.
Also, I prefer Ramirez at CDM rather than Hernanez, the IF Ramirez you can pick up at a reasonable price. Either him or IF Lucas who I have heard good things about, but never played with.
With Robinho dropped to CAM you have space for Neymar / Nilmar / Ibra (who links up with Pato).

You'd end up with:

maicon Silva Lucio Marcello
Lucas Carlos
Robinho Kaka
Ibra Pato

I hadnt considered Ibra, will have that a go. Cheers :)

It's the way I'd go, you'd lose some chemistry but with the links further up and ensuring you don't have any players out of position / formation, you should still maintain the 100% chemistry.

Ill give him a crack, I havent had any major problems with the keeper so far, Im letting in a lot less goals with 4-2-2-2 than I was with 4-3-3, I was getting some bonkers scorelines, I lost 10-4 yesterday, then won 7-3, the 10-4 im sure was some really dodgy ref decisions, I gave away 3 penalties and had 3 guys sent off, was 6-0 down at half time, i hadnt even pressed a tackle button.

Currently on a 7 game winning streak, won the gold tourney and into the semi's. Some of the teams I have been playing have been amazing and im more amazed ve managed to beat them, the biggest difference is changing formation when I come across a team with 4-1-2-1-2 or someone playing 5 at the back, makes all the difference.

I won the classico last night, i just play, win points buy packs in the vein hope i get someone decent but never do, the best i got was in my first pack, Thiago Silva, after that its been absolute garbage.

I think ill move off UT for a while and try out some of the other parts of the game.

Im wondering if there is any possible way to improve my team (without spending any extra money on it, ive only got 15k points).

Stek 85

Marcelo 82
Thiago Silva 87
Lucio 85
Maicon 85

Macherano 86
Cambiasso 85

Fabregas 88
Kaka 85

Pato 85
Ibrahimovich 88

4-2-3-1 formation which seems to suit me pretty well. I have only just added Fabregas but im not sure he's the right man to have at AMC.

Any thoughts?

Why on eath would you put Dzeko behind Aguero?! Just makes NO sense.

Dzeko has 76 pace, 66 passing. You'd be better with Tevez in behind, who has better passing, heading, shooting and pace...

Or failing that, Silva / nasri / Modric / VDV. Playing Dzeko there makes literally 0 sense when you compare it to a vast amount of other options. Even Tarabaat is better there than Dzeko.

Dzeko is a fraction of the cost though which might be a factor for the guy.

Really good, very solid, good passer, good tackling, decent enough pace, amazing free kicks/corners and a great long shot, don't regret dropping IF Boateng for him at all!

Still don't get how he is 79 rated, some things defy logic, same as Tevez being an 88!

Id agree with that, I love Roberto Carlos, Ive tried many a player and only just recently replaced him with Mascherano but I suspect ill go back to him, he's a beast, him and Cambiasso are brilliant as CDM.

Tarabaat is cheaper and better than Dzeko? Although Tarabaat hasn't got the greatest passing it's still better than Dzekos. He's quicker with lots of skill too.

The whole idea of a CF is to play the ST in, that's it. He's a link up man.

Cahill, Wilshere, Benayoun, Berbatov, all better than Dzeko in that position.

Sorry, I meant more, the other guys you mentioned. It depends on the formation, i play 4-2-3-1 and I find Pato (my CF) is quite often the guy on the end of the cross when Ibrahimovich (ST) has pulled out wide so I kinda see sense about him playing a bigger guy at CF if he plays with a lot of crosses.

I score a lot more from crosses with this formation than I did playing left and right wingers but maybe it just suits my play, Isnt Taarabat an AMC natively anyway?

which formation would u say is the best for breakaway footy i dont seem to be able to play the nice pass patient type

soak it up then quick passes and away hopefully lol

gonna have 240k for a team just sold my epl as got bored with them

so spec me a nice team if ya can please

italian,bbva,german but not french or english please

was thinking of going for an ivory coast team for a laugh

4 2 3 1 is good for counter attack, it's how I play.

Back
Top Bottom