*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Sold up all my valuable players and now have 700k and a basic team made up mostly of untradables.

Wanting to try the 4231 hype but I'm feeling comfortable with 5212 so not sure what to do yet.

What team would people build around POTM Alli, OTW Mane, SBC Can and 700k?

Soldato
Halfway through and I'm 12-8 which is wayyyyyy better than usual. Had more games where I've undeservedly lost. Will leave it for tonight and not get carried away.

SBC Suarez is so good

Don
I have no idea, but I think that might be the King Abdullah stadium and I know that has a super high camera angle, so it could be the stadium angle mixed with tele broadcast.

Can only assume it's co-op, just the game play seemed so much quicker, I have tele broadcast and that stadium and no way I can see so much of the pitch. Co-op is just so damn slow to use.

Soldato
currently using this:
www.futbin.com/17/squad/2189801

Banega is brilliant, played 10 scored 7 and assisted 3.

Subs i tend to usein the 2nd half are Depay on for Pjaca as he gives added pace when the lb is getting tired . Calhanglu on for banega and dendonker on for either allan or naingollan depending on which has been booked.
Dendonker scores some screamers.

Currently one game away from division one which IIRC should qualify me for next wekeends league. its been nice not playing in the league this weekend as i've played when i want to rather than grinding out the games.

Don
Deciding between these two teams. I might try the inform Banega for Asamoah. WL is going as standard, think I'm 8-6. The minute a game goes to extra time I'm screwed, I know I will lose on pens so go out out to win only to get caught on the counter. So many close games, should have around 3 losses. Grumble grumble. I'm stick of playing Martial - Musa - Mane.

am_zpssavmbu9h.jpg
te_zpsune664le.jpg

Soldato
Are you still using 4231 Andy ? I grew tired of it , didn't seem to offer anything better defensively (as in still conceding goals) and was limited going forward in the weekend league.

Need 1 more win to get gold for the month as I'm in Germany next weekend.

Don
Sitting at 19-11. Suffice to say I'm rather pleased

Team?

Are you still using 4231 Andy ? I grew tired of it , didn't seem to offer anything better defensively (as in still conceding goals) and was limited going forward in the weekend league.

Need 1 more win to get gold for the month as I'm in Germany next weekend.

Yeah, its serving me okay, granted no better form in WL but I like how it plays, just trying to pick the stronger team and going from there. I've done 433 variant to death, the 41212 (2) and 4312 I just don't like.

Back
Top Bottom