*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
currently using this team, Son 88 LF is a miracle worker. Scores 99.9% every shot.

Have Musa, Martial & Kante as subs around the 70th min.

Have around 150k to spend on a striker? I have been using Sanchez as ST.

Any recommendations? I am not too good as a player but this team feels good.

team.png

Quite a strange team that, particularly the midfield, does it work?

Soldato
OTW cards presumably don't go up for TOTS? Just looking at the Mané OTW price and it hasn't gone up at all so I assume not?

Soldato
Casemiro looks even more ridiculous.

If you can get that Dendoncker in your team then get him. Or sub him on, whatever. His 84 card was better 87 Casemiro for me.

Soldato
Yeah it seems to work ok, may alter the formation and have son as lm with 4 midfield and one striker and one cf.

Whats strange? Interested to know your opinions.

You've got three attack-minded midfielders when it's good to have at least one 'holding' in the middle, a Can or a Matic, and then probably one engine like a Kanté or Dembele. You've also got a right back that can't really defend. Good top 3 but I'd definitely recommend Aguero if you can afford him.

Soldato
Just me or is Smalling trash? Feels so cumbersome on the ball and constantly takes bad touches which go straight back to the opposition. Once he messes up I sub him out immediately for red 86 Perrin who ***** all over him in every conceivable way. Shame there aren't any decent PL CBs.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just me or is Smalling trash? Feels so cumbersome on the ball and constantly takes bad touches which go straight back to the opposition. Once he ***** up I sub him out immediately for red 86 Perrin who ***** all over him in every conceivable way. Shame there aren't any decent PL CBs.
Bday Ogbonna is a stud for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don
Just me or is Smalling trash? Feels so cumbersome on the ball and constantly takes bad touches which go straight back to the opposition. Once he ***** up I sub him out immediately for red 86 Perrin who ***** all over him in every conceivable way. Shame there aren't any decent PL CBs.

Swear filter fail...edit your post fella

Back
Top Bottom