*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

I was thinking the same thing! Mixed reviews on Herrera some saying he's awesome others not so
He got the work rates after.

3 man midfield. Saul with m/h and set to stay back while attacking. Coutinho h/m set to get forward. The Kante h/h set on balance attack.

Finding Saul a lot better now that he got an anchor chem and set to stay back.

Welcome to the club Sigurdson and Marcus.
20170522_191746.jpg

yeah very good games, both games could have gone either way but 1 a piece was probably a fair representation of the 2 matches that goal was great and Zlatan is virtually game breaking good.

Won the DKT at the first attempt tonight, was expecting it to be harder. Scored 16 goals in the 3 games before the final then won 1-0. Ronaldo, SBC Suarez and Messi front 3 were on fire.

Away to try this Sigurdsson card.

Also got sPOTM Son the other day. Only played 3 matches in WL with him but quite impressed with him so far (4 goals, 2 assists). Not sure whether to go with a strong BPL team or hybrid him into something.

Won the DKT at the first attempt tonight, was expecting it to be harder. Scored 16 goals in the 3 games before the final then won 1-0. Ronaldo, SBC Suarez and Messi front 3 were on fire.

Away to try this Sigurdsson card.

Also got sPOTM Son the other day. Only played 3 matches in WL with him but quite impressed with him so far (4 goals, 2 assists). Not sure whether to go with a strong BPL team or hybrid him into something.
He's hard to hybrid with your options only being alli, eriksen, kane.

Couldn't sleep, played the other DKT games to win it first time. Still not sure where I'd fit Sigurdsson in but we'll give it a go.

SPOTM Son really is amazing even off chem, for the cost to do it its an absolute bargain

Using 89 Mbappe as my 1 Special card, tried TOTS Kante but felt I needed firepower, so bought the 81 Kante. Dare I say it, I am not really seeing the jump in stats on him? the 81 seems to do just fine :o

Back
Top Bottom