*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Gahhh. I just cant bring myself round to buying Herrera. Every review says you need to play him at cam to get the best out of him.

Maybe just save my coins for the Spanish tots.

Ramos is such a stud in defence but he's not getting me many goals. Bloody smalling keeps get in his way and missing all the headers!!

Soldato
That 90 Dedoncker doesn't look too shabby as defensive minded sub - all depends on his price but if he dips low enough I might have some of that.

Permabanned
Think I ended up playing PokerKing, sorry dude.

GG Poker, I got lucky with Lolnado, particularly that 3rd goal.

Well played :) beaten by the better player. I can never find a good formation, always seems to break down in the opps box. Vardy for me though has been awesome, took super sub to score :/

Soldato
The tots look good , eredisive would be good if they had two good cbs and a keeper . If they had that then it would be a full tots for a small amount . Going to get dendonker and possible try tielmans. Ziech will be good , I had one of his ifs last year and was good

Soldato
GG mate, you should have won by more than that.
That Lukaku miss will haunt me lol, I never use driven shots and for some reason I tried one there and didn't put enough power in it so it dribbled lol.

Mané's finishing still annoys me a lot of the time but his pace and strength means he gets so many more chances than anyone else for me.

Back
Top Bottom