*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Don
I took advantage of the lower prices and bought this team the other day, everyone is on 9 chem for the record. The top three are pretty beastly, I had IF Herrera but he didn't impress me so changed him for Gueye.

(Son is at CAM for the record, Mane up top)

3124312412_zpsnrv2nrv4.jpg

Last edited:
Don
I also played a top 100 player in div 1 last night and lost 6-2, that was an eye opener. He was completely ruthless in front of goal and passed square at every available opportunity, funnily enough I was winning at one point too then collapsed in the last ten mins!

Associate
I also played a top 100 player in div 1 last night and lost 6-2, that was an eye opener. He was completely ruthless in front of goal and passed square at every available opportunity, funnily enough I was winning at one point too then collapsed in the last ten mins!
Watching a few of the pros play from the weekend, and yea, I can see that, they hardly shoot outside of the box! I am spamming shots in from everywhere. Probably why I am an average Div2 player:rolleyes:

Soldato
i know i shoot far to much from outside of the box. although people like thauvin if he has a clear shot will often score. although i do waste loads with other people. seem to get near the area then want to shoot asap instead of build uo play.

Soldato
how does chemistry affect the players? For example TOTS vertongen would make a good CDM but he'd be at 5chem, does it reduce the stats? is it noticeable? what would his chemistry be if i bring him on from the bench

Associate
how does chemistry affect the players? For example TOTS vertongen would make a good CDM but he'd be at 5chem, does it reduce the stats? is it noticeable? what would his chemistry be if i bring him on from the bench
6.25 if you bring him on as sub. On Futhead/Futbin/Futwiz you can see how their stats are affected by adjusting their chemistry on their page

Soldato
Got myself that siggy after losing the first match from not paying too much attention (just out of an exam :p) 2nd try I had 3 rage quits and kante scoring every match :D

Will make a good sub for 89 thiago once he tires out near the end.

I can play a couple of friendlies tonight if anyone's up for it.

Soldato

yeah I find top level attacking is all about decision making, I actually say to myself I'm 'one good decision away' from getting a goal, it's just about keeping the ball, getting in the right position and making the pass for that 100% goal in the final third. It's dull and you score some minging cut backs across goal where your striker should realistically get nowhere near it but it's such an effective way of scoring this year.

edit: Sig should be a decent CM with his height and passing, will probably chuck Shadow on him tonight and see how he gets on. He looks a very decent card considering how easy he is to get (in the grand scheme of things).

Back
Top Bottom