*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Wooo, Elite with a game to spare, went on a 4 win streak at the end to finish up including smashing a guy 5-0 in my last game. Azpilicueta I think was the missing link, he's unbelievably good and Courtois is the best keeper I've used. Happy days.

Associate
congrats guys, some great records there in getting Elite.

finished on gold 2 with 6 games to spare. Was hoping to get gold 1 or close to elite but ran out of time and my own form was all over the place. Not playing great at all at the moment.

Soldato
Watched a couple of your games last night Jony, can tell you're definitely a level above what I'm capable of. What I found most impressive was how often you changed things up, adjusting formation a couple of times a game to grind out a result. That the sort of dedication I don't have!

Soldato
Watched a couple of your games last night Jony, can tell you're definitely a level above what I'm capable of. What I found most impressive was how often you changed things up, adjusting formation a couple of times a game to grind out a result. That the sort of dedication I don't have!
Thanks Rids! I've been using 4321 a lot recently but there would be games were it just becomes stale so I got 41212-2. Funny thing is, my starting formation 433-3 was only meant to be for chemistry but I found it quite good against narrow formations, although I noticed that it doesn't do anything when playing higher skilled players.

Also scored about 4-5 free kicks with son last night :D

Are you on ps4?

Soldato
I copied your main team Jony, doing well with it. NIF Bale mind and I can't afford Azp/Alonso :p

Watching your style has helped a lot.

I'm glad you found the stream useful Andy :)

tbh, I wouldn't pay the 700-800k for IF Bale at all.

I don't even know what I would too with my elite packs(if I got lucky again) at this stage because the team just works.

Edit: actually, I wouldn't mind changing to TOTS Kante from herrera, TOTS Luiz for Marquinhos and TOTS version of Casemiro, but that's like 3mil lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
You *******^*** POS game.

Final of the DKT was lossing 1-0 was all over the guy and felt like I was going to win. Got disconnected from the sever. Had a pop up saying I won the tournament.

No player not even qualified and am right back to the first round.....

Don
You *******^*** POS game.

Final of the DKT was lossing 1-0 was all over the guy and felt like I was going to win. Got disconnected from the sever. Had a pop up saying I won the tournament.

No player not even qualified and am right back to the first round.....

You would only get the win if you were winning at the time of the oppositon getting disconnected. Anything else and the game would need replaying so it sounds like your connection went down and the game bugged out saying you won it

Associate
Quinny, haven't played played you in ages but you must have really stepped up a level. Would love another game at some point.

Jony is very good, again defo a level above me. I feel our games are close but he is much more clinical and therefore runs away with it.

I finished gold 2 with 5 games left. Had to jam them in on Sunday and concentration/hay fever got in the way of a few games.

I am losing a bit of interest and you can tell it's the end of the cycle.

Soldato
yeah agree, people seem to have found what works for them now and upgrades are just very expensive at this point. Realistically all I'm looking at is the likes of TOTY Walker / Modric / Kante and silly IFs which are all silly amounts of coins.

Soldato
Don't think am ever going to sell Firmino again. He bloody brilliant.
You would only get the win if you were winning at the time of the oppositon getting disconnected. Anything else and the game would need replaying so it sounds like your connection went down and the game bugged out saying you won it
Yeah I was totally expecting to replay the final But I had the "you won a FUT tournament message" in the Fifa coin display. The Fut menu still stated I had 9 attempts left :(

Raging not the word. Bloody hyping!!!

Soldato
His normal card was woeful so I imagine this card is just a quicker, nearly-as-useless version. Will pick him up and maybe make a troll team with them all in later this week.

Has anyone tried Ferdinand by the way and is he worth the 480k? Could just about afford him on Thursday for Azpi.

Soldato
I think we need to arrange some kind of PS4 shoot out, we have about 6 or 7 of us still playing?

Myself
Quinaaay
Jim
Andy
SuperMan
Jony
ReX-Kramer

Anybody I've missed?

Back
Top Bottom