*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Servers are gone up the left again :/ just got in final and lost really awful button delay.

Really struggling in the 2nd round and semi final but managed to win

Last edited:
Soldato
Servers are behaving them selfs again.

Got to the final again.....

Got manhandled by OTW Pogba lol and my arse raped by POTM Son.

Set the controller down after 4-0

Soldato
Jony 4-2 my early lead wasn't enough :( we've played 5 games in total I've won 2 he's won 3.
I thought that was our decider match but after the game the season had restarted lol.

Still trying to decide what left trio to use, theres the juve, eridevise(Mexican), Ligue 1, or the good ol' bayern trio.

Soldato
Alonso Azpileceuta and kante? Or Bayern probably. Juve cm is an issue and ligue 1 I haven't used.
That all depends on my pack luck :p

Juve cm has khedira tots now :)

Lig 1 I have marquinhos and mendy untradable, could use either 88 matuidi or tots fabinho.

The eridevise one costs just a little over 100k with tots guardado, tots more no and tots haps.

Soldato
Feeling comfortable with the team for the WL.

Front 3 are doing everything I could imagine, Ronaldo's driven shots are just :eek:

Modric surpassed my expectations in the CM position although he gets gassed a lot more than the rest of the team, I can only imagine what the TOTY is like :o

Don
Ronaldo's consistency in front of goal is so very good however I have always found his driven shot awkward compared to the likes of Son, Mertens who I find the most reliable when running through and getting a quick shot away.

He doesn't take it in his stride like the quicker, smaller men I found.

Soldato
Ronaldo's consistency in front of goal is so very good however I have always found his driven shot awkward compared to the likes of Son, Mertens who I find the most reliable when running through and getting a quick shot away.

He doesn't take it in his stride like the quicker, smaller men I found.
Yup, he always seem to hit the target at a minimum.

Also used my callejon into the 84+ TOTW and got 85 Alonso :D

Associate
Currently have 20 points with 1 to play in Div2. Will hold off playing that, till after this WL so I get in it again without the need to win 18 games. Might play some friendlies later if anyone is about

Soldato
Ronaldo's shooting of every type has been the best I've used. He also has a weird burst of pace in his first stride when receiving the ball that always takes him away from defenders. I'm never going to sell him but playing without him in Fifa 18 is gonna be hard :(

Back
Top Bottom