1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ps3ud0, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Rids

Mobster

I think we need to arrange some kind of PS4 shoot out, we have about 6 or 7 of us still playing?

Myself
    Quinaaay
    Jim
    Andy
    SuperMan
    Jony
    ReX-Kramer

Anybody I've missed?

2. Quinnaay

Mobster

@SuperMan message me next time you see me on fifa mate. The super team 1000% helps.

@Rids sounds good to me. Maybe set up a tournament/league and play the games when we catch each other online rather than setting up a date just ensure the game is played within a week say.

3. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

Yeah that's fine if we can stagger the games out

4. Jony27

Soldato

Sounds good to me, I'll be on mostly throughout the day. @Rids I don't have you as a friend? My psn is jazodnem27.

Also, how's everyone's team looking for the silver requirements? Anyone splashing out or just using whoever.

5. SuperMan

Wise Guy

In for the tourney, as mentioned say you have to play the games within a week. Top 2 in a final. Play 2 games per person home and away.

I've just gone for mensah, schluup and another cm.

6. Rids

Mobster

If we get 8 its probably worth doing two groups of 4, top two through to the semi, two legged semi / final. Don't think we'll have 8 players active / interested though so might be worth just a straight up league format, top two shoot it out for the grand prize. Maybe just schedule one game a week so there isn't too much pressure to get the games in?

I don't know, I'll give it more thought when I'm not half-cut.

Just won the DKT on the first attempt, felt a bit bad as the guy in the final was using full attribute cards so was clearly desperate for him, but decided that I wanted him too and ground out the win.

Hamsik and Balde Diao are gods, how are these for stats?

Hamsik - P39, 35 goals, 22 assists.
    Balde Diao - P35, 45 goals, 23 assists.

I'm sure that'll fade, but christ they can finish.

7. Stewy

Capodecina

yeah also won the Callejon, had a game against a guy with full TOTS including Messi, Suarez and Ronaldo but spent the whole time lofted ball spamming.

8. GazD

Wise Guy

Some guy quit when I went 2-0 in the final after 20 mins. Too early for sure but I'll take it.

9. Pen66

Hitman

Thinking of going with this team once the TOTS players drop a bit during the week:

Only needing to buy Dybala, Gomez, Parolo and Biglia.

The question: 90 Dybala or 90 Mertens at ST though? Only ever used their NIFs and stats-wise Mertens wins: https://www.futbin.com/17/compare/18453/18291

[​IMG]

10. Rids

Mobster

I have Mertens TOTS card, and if I'm honest I don't like it. I also think he is too similar to Gomez, I wouldn't have both.

Can I just throw TOTS Hamsik out there as an option. The guy is absolutely godlike. Best player I've used all year.

Edit: I mean Hamsik at CAM, and then Dybala or Gomez up top.

11. Quinnaay

Mobster

If there is 6 of us all happy to play then yeah a league format is best as mentioned best of 3 (home/away and Goal difference to decide who hosts in the final game if necessary?) Top 2 play a final, no requirements on squads (though 5atb should be banned :p )

12. spluff

Wise Guy

i would be up for it... haven't played in a few weeks tho :)

13. Jony27

Soldato

If I sell up my tots players, I should be able to afford Ronaldo for the first time ever in my fifa career(09 when you had to buy ultimate team as dlc :p)

Son and isco swap positions.

[​IMG]

14. Quinnaay

Mobster

The attack of dreams.

15. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

Jony, your team, Bale is pretty ridiculous for me at LF in 4321, Mane though, really bad return, not sure if its the 7 chem, I'm convinced when Ronaldo was on 7 he wasn't half the player at 9/10 chem. I'm not sure who to swap him out for, there isn't that many out and out strikers that I really enjoy using.

16. Jony27

Soldato

Yeah, I couldn't use him at RF but LF is pretty great.
    I've used my otw mane since I got him and has over 500 games(both 10 and 7 chem) , never had an issue with him that a lot seem to. The only player I would use over him in bpl would be 86 martial.

17. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

I'd like to try him just can't warrant the silly price unless he's come down now!

18. Jony27

Soldato

Players are up for sale, decided there's only a couple of months left on fifa and I might as well try players I want.

Just trying to find Silver players that would fit into the proposed team.

19. Quinnaay

Mobster

Not sure i could bring myself to do that after its bagged you 35/40 this weekend :p

20. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

Want to try TOTS Icardi and Gomez but imagine I'll going to lose so much as the cards fall in price. Blah