*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Scrap that. Their internet is like 56k. Its on sale in the store too. Looks like a two week break from the game and I can get some single player stuff completed.
Or just take a 2 week break completely :p

Upgraded my mum's Internet and can notice the difference already!

10-1 atm and plan on leaving 15 games for tomorrow

Soldato
Hoping Coman wins the Futties vote but will be sterling more than likely currently using his normal card with TOTT Fekir and IF Dembele upfront.

@Jimbeam3678 Ide definitely recommend TOTT Fekir also having a lot of fun using TOTT Mbapp at CAM but you can probably afford to get his TOTS also IF Seri was really good when i used him hes like kante but with insane longshots again you could probably get his TOTS card.

What formation do you usually use?

Soldato
Currently 18-4, playing some good fifa, 1 game I was completely outplayed no question the rest I lost composure late game and conceded.

Game play has been smooth all day which is a nice change compared to using 10Mbs connection before.

Soldato
refrained from the weekend league again this weekend, had a couple and seem to just get so annoyed. Changed my team slightly, got TOTS Dybala, IF Perisic and TOTS Icardi in. I seem to be having lots of games of me dominating there keeping making 10+ saves them having 4 shots my keeper making 1 save and me losing. Not worth the headache at this point in the game with the rewards.

Soldato
Having a bad day today, so should probably have stayed off FIFA. Went from W14 L3 to W17 L7, still a decent record, not sure how much more I'm going to play this weekend.

Soldato
Played my first 3 games today and all were tough matches. Sitting on 21-5. Should be able to finish the lot for tonight.

Edit: Bloody hell, tough matches everywhere. Barely scraping the wins, 25-5, elite should be reachable as long as I don't choke big time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sold Ferdinand, Best and a few others as their prices had skyrocketted so sat on 1.3m, gonna try Blanc and a few other random players I think.

edit: gone for:

Courtois
TOTS Valencia - (Futties) Smalling - Blanc - (Birthday) Cole
Pogba - IF Casemiro - Gerrard
Bale - Neymar - Ronaldo

Last edited:
Soldato
yeah the SBC Modric is really not a good card. Gerrard also is pretty average.

On the plus side, enjoying Bale up top again with Neymar at CAM. Blanc is very very good and Cole at LB is actually decent as well.

Back
Top Bottom