***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Caporegime
Some of the hired drivers can't even manage on Medium AI the car class was definitely up in the high Rs I forget the event name, but the plonker kept crashing into the wall on the Ladera Test Track section of Camino Viejo de Montserrat extreme.

Just had another encounter with this... I'm not a huge fan of New York full, with the chicanes, so I've been hiring a driver for these races. I was using a Subaru that malc put together for me. The driver kept putting it into the walls on the circly bit and on the square bend at the other end. It was only 3 laps, and it's a good job, as after the third hard knock the engine was pouring smoke. Numpty.

Caporegime
I've currently got a hired driver doing the R3 endurance race in the FXX. I could probably do it if I dialled the difficulty down or pushed something decent all the way up to 800, but I'm not sure I can be arsed with an hour long race.

Last edited:
Associate
I've currently got a hired driver doing the R3 endurance race in the FXX. I could probably do it if I dialled the difficulty down or pushed something decent all the way up to 100, but I'm not sure I can be arsed with an hour long race.

The FXX is pretty good, but I'm with you on the hour. 15mins is about my race limit in this.

Soldato
The endurance races are really fun, once you get into the right mindset, I lov the R1 round the ring after the first lap, it became some insane high speed roller lasted time trial, same with the F Class one, pushing my little '76 skyline as hard as I could lap after lap, felt I knew it by the end :)

Caporegime
The FXX is pretty good, but I'm with you on the hour. 15mins is about my race limit in this.

The FXX is good fun, yeah. It hugs the road really well, so as long as you can handle the corners without oversteering wildly it's pretty good.

The one I've just discovered which I'm absolutely loving is the 599. I've done some minor pimping on the platform to push it to 699 PI and it's absolutely amazing. It accelerates so well and the handling is phenomenally good. I think I'll be using that for all the S class events I can.

Soldato
well this is an official thread.. so ill ask

anyone have any idea why on my TV the picture(before taking it) looks great just how id like it to be

once uploaded on store front it looks all bland like all the effects have gone to "bland me gzus" setting.. ?

Soldato
Need an IPS panel TV :)

only panasonic sell them? and there's no point to upgrade/buy another tv just because of this? and it doesn't look to be the TV at problem as the game looks great but once the picture that i've taken gets to fm3 store front it looks wrong?!

also the fm3 store front.. is it always this buggy? i have not been able to get my pics out of it for the last 2 days now.. :/ i can see the picture in the gallery but once i click on it i get 404 error from fm4 website? same with many other parts of the website..

Soldato
I've just compared your picture on the storefront to the hosted picture above on my laptop and they're virtually identical.

Just to confirm the myth my TV is an IPS panelled Panasonic which is a good 4 years old. It's been quickly calibrated using the THX Optimiser many moons ago, which is good enough for me.

The FM3 storefront has been a bit buggy for months now, ever since MS messed around with the back end of xbox.com. If you can't get to My Forza try searching by gamertag instead of using your profile.

Back
Top Bottom