***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm such a trend whore:

Associate
Downloading now, knew that 1 month trial would come in handy :p

I think i'm right in saying you can't download this if it's a month trial code. That's what someone said on the main demo discussion thread..

EDIT, clearly i'm wrong as you are currently downloading it! Sorry, didn't read your post properly.

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
lol, I knew that'd come back to hit me in the ass :)

I'm more hyped for FM3 and it's coming soon, and I've played Fm2 to death, but I'm a big GT fan too, just seem to be putting more feet wrong, imho :)

Soldato
That FM sig is rough quality though X.x

I wanted to know if the 100 Tracks are actually a 100 tracks? Or a 100 Layouts? I'm guessing layouts :p

Either way does anyone know how many actual "Tracks" there are in the game?

Soldato
Either way does anyone know how many actual "Tracks" there are in the game?

- Costa Di Amalfi (2 tracks): Full and reverse
- Camino Viejo (8 tracks): Full, Short, Mini, Extreme and their reverse
- Iberian International (6 tracks): Full, Short, Mini and reverse
- Ladera test track (6 tracks): Full, Short, Mini and reverse
- Circuit de Catalunya (3 tracks): GP, National, School
- Le Mans (3 tracks): Active, without baffles and Bugatti
- Maple Valley (4 tracks): Full, Short and reverse
- Laguna Seca (1 track)
- Mugello (2 tracks): Full and Short
- New York (4 tracks): FM2 version, version with chicanes on the straight and reverse
- Nurb (5 tracks): Full and 4 point to point
- Rally di Positor (10 tracks): Full, reverse and 8 point to point
- Road America (1 track)
- Road Atlanta (2 tracks): Full and Short
- Sebring (3 tracks): same as FM2
- Sedona (10 tracks): Full, shorts and their reverse, oval (+ reverse) and the Drag strips
- Silverstone (3 tracks): same as FM2
- Sunset Peninsula (6 tracks): Full, Short, Oval and reverse
- Suzuka (3 tracks): same as FM2
- Tsukuba (2 tracks): Full and Short
- Motegi (4 tracks): same as FM2
- Fujimi Kaido (14 tracks): full circuit, FM1 layout, 4 P2P's of kaido circuit, hillclimb, and all their reverses.

Two other settings are grayed out in the selection screen (probably those requiring the installation of the second disc):
- Benchmark high speed ring (14 tracks)
- Sidewinder proving grounds (18 tracks)

Unofficially confirmed
Circuit de monserrat (unknown number of tracks): connection of Camino Viejo, Iberian International, Ladera test track. unofficially confirmed by badned. this may be the Camino Viejo extreme layout that is listed above

Soldato
yep, hopefully they will bring the rest of the forza 1 tracks back as DLC.

Tokyo - just for the fear of being rear ended at the end of the long straight, lol
rio
blue mountain
alpine ring

Associate
I was duped and got the Fujimi Kaido t shirt for my avatar, such a sap.

Anyhow i had a few minutes to burn earlier today and was strolling around a highstreet and was looking at the 250gb elite bundles in a certain few shops. One thing i noticed though is that the packs have no mention anywhere of the game being the LE version. Am i wrong or is it just the normal game with a 250gb xbox?

Associate
I was duped and got the Fujimi Kaido t shirt for my avatar, such a sap.

Anyhow i had a few minutes to burn earlier today and was strolling around a highstreet and was looking at the 250gb elite bundles in a certain few shops. One thing i noticed though is that the packs have no mention anywhere of the game being the LE version. Am i wrong or is it just the normal game with a 250gb xbox?

yeah it's the standard version of the game, i've pre-ordered mine and the LCE game, luckily my son is having the other copy :D.

shame the forza bundle don't have a custom paint job like the modern warfare one does and not including the LE game is also a little bit strange but the bigger HDD, 2 black pads and game are well worth the extra £50 over the cost of the std elite

Last edited:
Associate
yeah it's the standard version of the game, i've pre-ordered mine and the LCE game, luckily my son is having the other copy :D.

shame the forza bundle don't have a custom paint job like the modern warfare one does and not including the LE game is also a little bit strange but the bigger HDD, 2 black pads and game are well worth the extra £50 over the cost of the std elite

Do note that's £300 on forza2 before any screens and wheels. I'll just get the LE then and get a 250gb some time in the future when they're one of the standard SKUs i think then.

There are certain shops with special pre order cars though, are they just new paintjobs i assume.

Back
Top Bottom