***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Associate
Am i going crazy or does that video say demo available now? I'm not crazy i assure you so i was thinking after a nice long stint and finishing ODST i'd watch that vid and check for the demo... i was so wrong. I've never been hurt so much by a promotional video ever.

Soldato

Just to make clear mate, im not personally sponsored by Fanatec at all.
Ive purchased my Fanatec products thus far. However being given the oppertunity to become a beta tester was a great benifit/privledge.
At gtf their will be many upcoming hardware reviews coming that wont be just Fanatec hardware, its just so far items Ive covered are my previous purchases.
The attention the CSP pedal thread got opened some doors.

The forums although quite new are ran/maintained by racing game fans for fans of racing games. We were fed up being restricted on other forums / not here may I add, so created our own.
They are not a "one game" fansite, which tbh I prefer even though the "gt" may imply otherwise. Needless to say many of us enjoy posting daily on many forums and OcUK is a longtime favourite and I think thats healthy anyways.

As for tomorows announcement, yes I am behind arranging what will be announced but it couldnt be done without the work and help of others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom