• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official G80 Club Thread ***

Associate
Anyone actually using the new driver yet.

personally I found the 97.44's fine.

Kinda loathe to fiddle with it seeing as it works. Ahh bol****s who am i kidding downloading it now. :p

Associate
OP
m3lv1n said:
Anyone actually using the new driver yet.

personally I found the 97.44's fine.

Kinda loathe to fiddle with it seeing as it works. Ahh bol****s who am i kidding downloading it now. :p

Do you have issues with SLi? When Playing games like CSS and having random lock ups?

Associate
Do you have issues with SLi? When Playing games like CSS and having random lock ups?

I used to have random lock ups when playing css i also presumed that it was and SLi issue but it infact turned out an issue with the driver for my X-Fi card

Have a look at your X-fi driver and check you got the latest version. Oh and also make sure you running the latest bios for the mobo

SnoozE

Associate
OP
SnoozE said:
I used to have random lock ups when playing css i also presumed that it was and SLi issue but it infact turned out an issue with the driver for my X-Fi card

Have a look at your X-fi driver and check you got the latest version. Oh and also make sure you running the latest bios for the mobo

SnoozE

Cheers. Willl take a look at the latest driver. Eh mate, would you mind giving me the url to download the latest x-fi xtreme music driver?

Nvm, just downloaded the latest x-fi driver off guru3d. I shall see if it still happens now.

i cannot run latest bios for my mobo. I have seen people complaining about sli having problem with P23 bios.

Last edited:
Associate
Spearhead

Has anyone managed to get Medal of Honor: Spearhead working on a 8800?? I almost got it running last night with Extension Limit ON, but it failed saying I didn't have a multi-texture capable card installed. :confused:

Associate
Lolcb said:
Cheers. Willl take a look at the latest driver. Eh mate, would you mind giving me the url to download the latest x-fi xtreme music driver?

Nvm, just downloaded the latest x-fi driver off guru3d. I shall see if it still happens now.

i cannot run latest bios for my mobo. I have seen people complaining about sli having problem with P23 bios.

I Used the update tool that is part of the X-Fi software, and i used the nvidia control panel to update the bios. Both were very easy to do even for a n00b like me.

I finally plucked up the courage to OC my cpu a bit to see what difference it made to my benchmarks. I clocked the cpu up to 3.2 and Jumped my score up to 13828 from 123xx so I am well happy with that.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=939683

:D

SnoozE

Soldato
Quick question about AA and AF on the card for gaming. :)

Just trying quickly some games, now in the CP I've set it to 16x AA and x16AF. What do I set it to in-games? For example, HL2 offers me "Disabled" or then x2, x4, x6? :confused: What would I pick?

Also, how do I enable that new AA feature. I have set an option in the CP to "enhance". Is this correct?

Cheers.

Soldato
Looks like the new Forceware and the G80 still doesn't work with the Source Engine properly. Stupid Valve Fog! :(

HL2_Shadow_Bug.jpg

Back
Top Bottom