***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
Surely the Razr will get ICS early 2012 as Motorola said so and Google own them... :confused:

Absolutely shocking from Google and Motorola to be honest.

Motorola surely must announce a date for which ICS will arrive very soon. Otherwise I don't see how they will get many sales on release. Phones like the Razr aren't targeted at people who don't care about software updates.

Soldato
Motorola surely must announce a date for which ICS will arrive very soon. Otherwise I don't see how they will get many sales on release. Phones like the Razr aren't targeted at people who don't care about software updates.

At best they will give a rough estimate down to a month. This is normally only 2-1 months before said date also.

EG last month they said the Non-US Xoom will get 3.2 in October, then they said it wont be ready and it will now be November.

They rarely give dates any more detailed than that if they even give any information at all as is the case with the Atrix.

Man of Honour
OP
Soldato
I think until Google officially owns them nothing can be taken for granted. Giving 2.3 to the USA yonks ago on the artrix and not parts of Europe is terrible.

Main reason I'm getting the sgn Sim free.

I wonder when Google does own moto if they will release all phones with stock android?

Back
Top Bottom