***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
[Cas];20385594 said:
Do you think the Razr will be good enough to be compared to the other 2 though? I really want to get the razr because I absolutely love how it looks, but don't want to get a phone that is outdated before it's even started.

I think spec wise it matches up quite well. I'm not sure I'm ready to trust Motorola yet though.

Soldato
Buying the razr would be a gamble without testing. We have seen duel cores like the artrix and the LG that spec wise should be good but are killed software wise. I would choose the sgn over the razr for the fact it comes with android 4, the razr will come with butchered 2.3 and may officially never get versio
n 4 . Bit like buying a laptop with vista on and the makers not confirming if windows 7 will work.

Soldato
Yep, Europe is still waiting for 'official' GB... that's ~8 months, absolutely shocking. :eek:

Only buy a Motorola if...
a) Your happy with the preloaded software until you get a new phone. :D
b) Don't mind rooting/flashing yourself. They're brilliant for 'leaked' updates and custom ROMs + the bootloader is unlocked on the UK razr.

Man of Honour
Surely the Razr will get ICS early 2012 as Motorola said so and Google own them... :confused:

Absolutely shocking from Google and Motorola to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom