***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
I actually prefer this. Give it a go for a week and you'll probably agree...

Yep, I always put my phone in my pocket top first when I'm not listening to music as that's how I've been holding the phone. When I'm listening to music though I have to keep turning it round when I put it in/take it out of my pocket :(.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I actually prefer this. Give it a go for a week and you'll probably agree...

Yup I like it at the bottom too, I put my phone in my pocket top end first because when I go for it I pull it out and it's the right way up so don't have to turn it around, having the jack at the top means I have to put it in bottom first when I'm using the headphones.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Gorilla Glass does not feature on this phone, Corning tweeted this earlier. Maybe it has hardened glass from another vendor though but that doesn't matter since nothing official stated it had such glass to begin with :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
They say the performance dropped when they overloaded the notibar, I would say this is mostly because they left live wallpaper enabled. Who uses that anyway? not only does it affect the battery but it also affects performance and is only really a novelty to show off the feature and only then should it really be used.

Back
Top Bottom