***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

hux

hux

Soldato
Anyone used handtec?

Gone and placed a pre order, had enough of waiting.

Im assuming they'll refund any difference come release day?

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone used handtec?

Gone and placed a pre order, had enough of waiting.

Im assuming they'll refund any difference come release day?

I've used then a couple of times for Galaxy Tab 10.1 accessories and the service was fine. I wouldn’t make the assumption on the price, best give them a call and see.

Soldato
Vote for me and I'll ban the use of shiny materials on phones :p

Speaking as a webOS fanyboy try out WP7's task switching first... it's about 5 years behind webOS multitasking, you'll need a different mindset for using the phone (and one of the reasons I'm not getting one yet)

Hopefully ICS should get closer to that wonderful webOS experience. Personally I'd keep the pre 3 until there's smaller ICS phones around or MS announce Apollo with a type 3 chassis.

exactly what u wabted hear, as im a fanboy of webos aswell. and with matis duarte being at the helm of ICS, thats made my mind up. thanks

Man of Honour
My contract is up on the 21st Nov and im torn between the nexus and Galaxy S2

I'm in the same position and I'm starting to sway to the GN.

The new screen and ICS are things I'll appreciate, also not having to wait for updates or leaked buggy ROMs. The usability of the GN camera looks good too, instant shutter speed, panoramic and quality seems to be good too.

I'm aware the GS2 has a better GPU but I honestly don't think I would notice the difference in real world use. Still I'll make sure to handle a GN first to make sure I'm happy with its dimensions ~ very slightly larger than the GS2.

Soldato
My contract is up on the 21st Nov and im torn between the nexus and Galaxy S2

I'm in the same position and I'm starting to sway to the GN.

The new screen and ICS are things I'll appreciate, also not having to wait for updates or leaked buggy ROMs. The usability of the GN camera looks good too, instant shutter speed, panoramic and quality seems to be good too.

I'm aware the GS2 has a better GPU but I honestly don't think I would notice the difference in real world use. Still I'll make sure to handle a GN first to make sure I'm happy with its dimensions ~ very slightly larger than the GS2.

im selling my GS2 for the the nexus...

ice cream sandwich and timely updates is my main reason. SG2 is not due ics until q2 next year!

Back
Top Bottom