**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate
CPW are utterly clueless. I pre-ordered two of these three weeks ago. Today I've been told, by three different people that I should have my phones tomorrow, 3rd Nov and 30th Nov. Graphite, 32GB. Really is laughable.

Oh and while I was at it, I enquired about potential screen burn in and what CPW returns policy covered. They said if there are any signs of screen burn in, at all within 28 days, they will replace the handset. If after that time, it will then be sent to Google for repairs or replacement. For the first time ever, I'm tempted to get my phone insured for the first few months.

Caporegime
As said, they are only noticeable in certain conditions

4db3q8ih.jpg

h0wiFp1h.jpg

9tbPs86h.jpg

CPW are utterly clueless. I pre-ordered two of these three weeks ago. Today I've been told, by three different people that I should have my phones tomorrow, 3rd Nov and 30th Nov. Graphite, 32GB. Really is laughable.

Oh and while I was at it, I enquired about potential screen burn in and what CPW returns policy covered. They said if there are any signs of screen burn in, at all within 28 days, they will replace the handset. If after that time, it will then be sent to Google for repairs or replacement. For the first time ever, I'm tempted to get my phone insured for the first few months.

Surely is that not a good thing?

That was my reason for wanting to go with google!

If that is true and I keep mine then I won't bother returning this and going with google play store.

Associate

Order through Google. I cancelled yesterday from CPW (they ****** me around so much) and ordered from Google the moment I dropped the phone on them.

I am now typing on my Nexus 6P.

Soldato
Order through Google. I cancelled yesterday from CPW (they ****** me around so much) and ordered from Google the moment I dropped the phone on them.

I am now typing on my Nexus 6P.

Nice! Good to hear you got one nice and quick :)

I've not actually seen an e-mail or had a text saying mine is in yet. They said it would be available Wednesday... Not that I want it now, I'm just going to leave it to get sent back after 14 days of waiting for me to come and collect it.

Associate
Nice! Good to hear you got one nice and quick :)

I've not actually seen an e-mail or had a text saying mine is in yet. They said it would be available Wednesday... Not that I want it now, I'm just going to leave it to get sent back after 14 days of waiting for me to come and collect it.

Their service was just shocking. I'd rather pay the extra £10 and deal with Google.

And then they moan that high street shopping is going down the pan. I only shop at John Lewis and Goldsmiths now. Amazon are awesome for everything else. Why would anyone go instore when online gives such great service.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Don't think bad of the EIS just yet, Google have said an update to fix the EIS algorithm is coming. I imagine the new camera app will also be steadily updated, especially with camera3 api features.

Soldato
got mine today. was delivered in one day by google. sounds like the CPW orders are getting screwed over.

Had to get a nano sim from Three then...

overall very pleased. It is big but thin. screen is great and games look nuts on it.
smooth as butter.
very good build quality coming from an HTC M7 One its like a bigger better version.
speakers are great.
finger print scanner nice and fast
the camera bump really is very subtle, in person it looks kinda cool.

Fast charges like a madman!

rocking the screen nekid for now...

Back
Top Bottom