**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Still, not entirely convinced Google managed to to attain IOS level of efficiency in such a short space of time to be sticking those capacities in just yet.

Is it too early to ge speculating about Pixel 4a? :D

Soldato
I'm 99.999999999% sure I'll be getting one on release. Had Nexus 4, 5 and now on 1st Gen Pixel since release. Don't really care about battery size, storage or RAM. Only time I play games or use the phone a lot is while on holiday and I can manage 2-3 weeks a year with any drawbacks those things might have. All I want is a great camera and pure android which Pixel 4 will definitely have. Just hope they keep the fingerprint scanner on the back, it's such convenient location and gesture to expand notification bar is useful at times.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'm also very much hoping this is my next phone. My 2XL has been good, but since I dripped it I'm itching to get a new one!

Associate
I wonder if they will do a trade in for old Pixel devices ?
I'm pretty sure I will upgrade from my Pixel 2XL but deffo not at launch, everytime I order at launch there is some issue with stock or shipping. Plus it will probably be cheaper a month after launch anyway :D

Soldato
I wonder if they will do a trade in for old Pixel devices ?
I'm pretty sure I will upgrade from my Pixel 2XL but deffo not at launch, everytime I order at launch there is some issue with stock or shipping. Plus it will probably be cheaper a month after launch anyway :D

if they don't nail it, then it will come down in price fairly soon. Not sure they have done trade in before, but you never know, sell on MM good safe way to trade :)

Soldato
I think it's what's inside that top bezel that counts.

But had hoped the rest of the screen would be edge to edge and should be bezeless in this day and age.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's not a leak, that's a render produced by someone. Now that doesn't mean that the render is inaccurate, depends on what the render is based on such as inside information, or going by other leaks/rumors/case manufacturer leaks.

Soldato
I think it's what's inside that top bezel that counts.

But had hoped the rest of the screen would be edge to edge and should be bezeless in this day and age.

I'd prefer slightly bigger bottom bezel as well as the top one. :) Bezels make phone easier to use. Unfortunately it looks like no more

Associate
I think I'm pretty likely to go with a 4XL to upgrade my 2XL. Seems my favourite so far. People moaning about battery capacity but I'm sure it'll be alright coming from a 2 year old handset (that is admittedly still pretty good if I do say so), and the top bezel (meh). I think the screen will be a great upgrade I love the idea of having face ID (never been a fan of the fps) and I'm hoping the camera blows it out of the park again. If it can do that then it's either it or the new iPhone Pro. Price will probably decide.

Back
Top Bottom