**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
I hope the earpiece cover is more dirt resistant than those on the P2 and P3. It looks smaller and level with the bezel on those pictures which is promising.

Associate
It looks like my P2XL with a massive camera setup on the back, at the cost of the fingerprint sensor.
Exactly what I thought. I like the fingerprint sensor on the back, makes unlocking real easy.
The only think I'm looking for in this over my Pixel 2XL is the screen, outside use in particular. I'm sure the camera will be the same if not better.
All depends on the price also. Getting close now. But like in previous years always Google manage to null my excitement in one way or another. :D

Soldato
The camera bump on the back is disappointing but aside from that no issues. Grateful the screen isn’t curved but the face unlock needs to be faceid level or better if the rear FPS is being ditched.
Glad they aren’t going for in screen FPS as I’m yet to use one that works reliably.
It seems (assuming the faceid thing is flawless) they are going for function over form which is fine by me. I care about how I use a phone not how pretty it looks sat on my desk at work.

Associate
Think it's pretty much confirmed as regular wide and telephoto at this point with a depth camera.

Which would be a shame, but to be fair, I’ve used the photosphere mode on the 2XL as a workaround, and gotten some reasonably decent results. Not quite the same, obviously, but better than nothing.

Still though I’m waiting to see what the new iPhones offer as they too have upgraded cameras and have the full suite of lenses.

Associate
Might jump back.over to the Pixel 4 from the S10e, depending on a few things.

Price
Manufacturer of the screen - Uniformity and pinkness was a massive issue on the 3
New features

Soldato
Might jump back.over to the Pixel 4 from the S10e, depending on a few things.

Price
Manufacturer of the screen - Uniformity and pinkness was a massive issue on the 3
New features

It's going to be flagship price with mid-range specs and the usual Pixel hardware anomalies usually take a while to show up. Features-wise, it's looking interesting.

Soldato
It doesn't look entirely terrible in that video, but I don't like the different thicknesses of the top and bottom bezel. It's a shame they couldn't have worked on that a little more.

Associate
In white
7i8X0z7.gif

Back
Top Bottom