**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Guess Coronavirus has pushed the release further than they would have liked.

But October 1st release is a big mistake tbh.
Literally 2 months off, feels like a Sony phone being announced and not being available for months.

US seems to be a few weeks but UK is October, ouch.

Soldato
I've noticed in a few reviews performance isn't quite there for a smooth experience. Most of the time it's smooth but not always, which isn't great on day 1, how it will be in a year..
for 30 more you can get a nord with 90hz screen, faster processor, bigger battery, more cameras (not necessarily better but a wider choice at least)
plus you still get 2 years of updats and 3 years of security patches.

seems like a no brainer in my head but i guess each to their own. im still on my pixel 2xl. i want the nord but my pixel is still (just about) working.

Associate
Factor in size too not everyone wants a big phone.
That would be my gripe with the Nord at least, I'm glad there are still some 5.8" phones coming out.

Associate
Yeah bar the Pixel 5 being out of this world, think I could be picking this up.

£350 is great value and that’s what I’m wanting for my next phone.

Soldato
So this announcement is just a desperate move to potentially salvage some sales from Nord's official release tomorrow as Pixel won't be available for at least another month?

On a bright side, Voxi are doing 3a for £220 at the moment.

Soldato
i went for the nord for my mumma, birthday in August. i probably would have gone for this if it was available in time.

looks good for the price, but shame we get screwed yet again on price....

350 United States Dollar equals
268.14 Pound sterling

Associate
i went for the nord for my mumma, birthday in August. i probably would have gone for this if it was available in time.

looks good for the price, but shame we get screwed yet again on price....

350 United States Dollar equals
268.14 Pound sterling

Not really, the difference is minimal once you factor in vat. Brexit has screwed us again on prices.

Associate
I was really excited to buy this today or at least pre-order for delivery in a few weeks. But a waiting list is the best we get? Genuinely tempted to look elsewhere.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
for 30 more you can get a nord with 90hz screen, faster processor, bigger battery, more cameras (not necessarily better but a wider choice at least)
plus you still get 2 years of updats and 3 years of security patches.

seems like a no brainer in my head but i guess each to their own. im still on my pixel 2xl. i want the nord but my pixel is still (just about) working.

Not to mention the 4a isn’t out until October in UK.

Back
Top Bottom