***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Has anyone else got the Ferrari 458?? I thought it was the worst car in the game, till I put it to 600 bhp and slicks on it! :D Suddenly im in love with a car on the game all over again (its the m3 gtr again)...

Got a Mclaren F1 as well! Turns out thats awesome with slicks on too :D

Too addictive a game i think....

My WSP has finally shipped. Booked off an extra week off work after Xmas. GT5 is taking over my.life and I am complicity in this.

I had to keep pestering them, I think if i'd of let them carry on Christmas would have passed. I guess they're busy what with GT5.

Has anyone else got the Ferrari 458?? I thought it was the worst car in the game, till I put it to 600 bhp and slicks on it! :D Suddenly im in love with a car on the game all over again (its the m3 gtr again)...

Got a Mclaren F1 as well! Turns out thats awesome with slicks on too :D

Too addictive a game i think....

Im saving for the Mclaren F1 as i speak I love that car

Its a very addictive game so much that iv not played black ops in nearly a week.

I just wish they added a way to upload videos to youtube will they be adding this do you think?

Yea I e mailed WSP a few times to see where was up to.

Did like 3 or 4 Bspec events last night. Won F40 damn those Enzo blocking my Guy 458. Then a Countach anniversary 88 and the weakest prize so far some Concept for professional world series.

You think that's bad you're given a repeat prize concept car that you can't sell for the first B-spec endurance race :(

Back
Top Bottom