***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
Yeah sorry I haven't been able to send it yet :( Servers are being silly for me atm, and its been snowing all day :D :p (When a 50cm of snow in 24hours becomes an annoyance instead of a joy, kill me, I'm already dead inside :p )

is the snow really that bad there

also scratch the toyot 7 i've just done the race set.

do you happen to have a truck for the level 6 events i've been checking the used dealers after every race and still haven't seen one yet.i'll gladly tune it and oil change it after

Last edited:
Soldato
[ASSE]Hinchy;18026333 said:
If there is one thing I'd change about B Spec it would be.... well two things.

1. The ability to fast forward the race a bit, even if it was just 2x speed.

2. That you didn't keep having to tell your driver to maintain his speed. I'd prefer it if you could just set him to stay at a certain aggression level so you didn't still have to pay so much attention to what he is doing...

Agree with you but i find that my driver tends to win more if i tell him to slow the pace. He must be massa's brother

Associate
Hey guys. Im new to the forum and I am just looking for people to play with and talk about the game, as pretty much all of my friends can't be bothered with it or they have an xbox 360. I am lvl 23 on A-spec and lvl 30 B-spec. I am finding the grind on b-spec a right pain now and that damn formula gran turismo just showed up in the used car showroom and I was 1m short. Does any one know if you can win it as a prize car??

Soldato
Hey guys. Im new to the forum and I am just looking for people to play with and talk about the game, as pretty much all of my friends can't be bothered with it or they have an xbox 360. I am lvl 23 on A-spec and lvl 30 B-spec. I am finding the grind on b-spec a right pain now and that damn formula gran turismo just showed up in the used car showroom and I was 1m short. Does any one know if you can win it as a prize car??

Welcome to the forum:)

I've seen the Formula GT once in the Used Car Dealership so far, an I've been playing since release! Had the cash, but not at a high enough level to buy it:(

Irritates me that the game won't let you buy a car unless you're at it's level. Fair enough you can't race it, but I fail to see why you can't buy them.

Associate
To make the used car dealership cycle faster.

Go to the B licence and press on B-1. Don't actually do the test, press the button for next test and do that the whole way upto B-5(you get 6 new cars in the used car dealer everytime you see the loading bar).

When you go back to the home menu and into the used car dealer ship. You'll have all new cars in there. Keep doing it till the FGT appears took me about ten times to get it, it might take longer or less but it beats doing events and trying to find it

Soldato
Sweet won the FGT championship got the fireblade 7 and a gift ticket for 1000km which I thought I had won already unless it repeats itself but got me a High End Performance G37 which is nice :D Can now do Indy 500 endurance now I am level 28 don't think I'll restart just yet :)

Soldato
it's not the sim it's the wheel as the DFGT allows you to feel loss of traction through the wheel just fine

I have felt when the wheel goes light because the wheels are off the ground, but I think he means that when cornering, you can't feel the point when the tyres lose traction.

Soldato
To make the used car dealership cycle faster.

Go to the B licence and press on B-1. Don't actually do the test, press the button for next test and do that the whole way upto B-5(you get 6 new cars in the used car dealer everytime you see the loading bar).

When you go back to the home menu and into the used car dealer ship. You'll have all new cars in there. Keep doing it till the FGT appears took me about ten times to get it, it might take longer or less but it beats doing events and trying to find it

Ohhh you DEVIL you! :p

Will be doing that today then!

Associate
Well, after reading through this entire thread over the last week I decided I should sign up and join in the fun :)

Im saving for the Mclaren F1 as i speak I love that car

I have a spare F1 (I have the stealth model already so the F1 prize car I received last night is superfluous) if you want one? I'll trade for anything reasonably interesting. Doesn't need to be equal value or anything, just really something to replace the car I'll lose (1000 cars trophy, ugh). I've got the Platinum Silver colour scheme which looks great :D

In other news, I love that Citroen concept race car. I was saving the 5.8million I needed to buy it... then won it as a prize car last night for completing the dream car event in b-spec. Well chuffed, though I wanted the orange or red colour (got the white version). It does go well with the white/black RM'd ZR1 however. Guess I'll keep the money and spend it on the Formula Gran Turismo when one pops up instead.

Associate
Well, after reading through this entire thread over the last week I decided I should sign up and join in the fun :)

I have a spare F1 (I have the stealth model already so the F1 prize car I received last night is superfluous) if you want one? I'll trade for anything reasonably interesting. Doesn't need to be equal value or anything, just really something to replace the car I'll lose (1000 cars trophy, ugh). I've got the Platinum Silver colour scheme which looks great :D

In other news, I love that Citroen concept race car. I was saving the 5.8million I needed to buy it... then won it as a prize car last night for completing the dream car event in b-spec. Well chuffed, though I wanted the orange or red colour (got the white version). It does go well with the white/black RM'd ZR1 however. Guess I'll keep the money and spend it on the Formula Gran Turismo when one pops up instead.

Hi mate Welcome to the forums!

Add me to PSN mate ill be on in a while im just downloading the undead nightmare collection for red dead on Xbox live soon as thats finished ill load this up and have a look at what cars i have to trade with you.

Associate

*starts the PS3 up

edit: ok, added! I'll send the F1 over as soon as you accept the request (and then hope the guy I'm trading a Toyota 7 to doesn't turn up lol).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom