***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
Well this may be true or not but i went into town today and popped into GAME and asked them if they been told any new dates out of interest, One of them said they had been told December 1st but she admitted herself i personally doubt it will be before xmas

So many dates circulating. They should be expected to announce a new date at least approx 2 weeks before it actually goes on sale. A month would be nicer though. Well I dont see Sony announcing a new date and the game on store shelves within a week.

If we dont have a date by middle of November then hit the panic button.

Last edited:
Soldato
sorry if its already been posted but here is a review
http://www.3xg.co.uk/2010/10/27/review-gran-turismo-5/

Is this legit? How come? No release date and yet a steller review? It reads like the second coming of all racers, but yet not one word from sony on a release date..

Hmmmm that is odd but then wasn't there meant to be a big review of the game in PSM3 end of this month?

If that review is right and legit, then the game is ready to ship, come on Sony, don't hold out on us.. We want it now..!!

Soldato
That review has a picture from gran turismo 5 prologue.

Yes, reading the comments and a lot of comments about it benig a fake. Typical. not only is the game vapourware, the reviews are fake to go with it..

lol ah the wait continues. :p:rolleyes::(

This is tongue in cheek BTW, I know the game isn;t really vapourware... !!

Soldato
Is this legit? How come? No release date and yet a steller review? It reads like the second coming of all racers, but yet not one word from sony on a release date..

Hmmmm that is odd but then wasn't there meant to be a big review of the game in PSM3 end of this month?

If that review is right and legit, then the game is ready to ship, come on Sony, don't hold out on us.. We want it now..!!

PSM review is now in next months mag so they say, no word if they have a review disk as i guess it would be under strict NDA.

Soldato
Yes, reading the comments and a lot of comments about it benig a fake. Typical. not only is the game vapourware, the reviews are fake to go with it..

lol ah the wait continues. :p:rolleyes::(

This is tongue in cheek BTW, I know the game isn;t really vapourware... !!

I was just about to jump in and slay you for calling it vapourware until I read your whole post. Took a deep breathe and all was fine again :D

Not looked at the 'review' but I wouldn't imagine it was true and most likely they are just bitter in the knowledge they will never recieve an early copy for review anyway.

any news on what cars are gonna be in the game?

Lots.

Soldato
I love the whole concept of it, it basically lets real care developers create mad cars that would not be possible in reality because of various factors like budgets, safety etc. Love it :)

Associate
Yeah it looks awesome, but if the X1 is supposed to be an all out race car without the things that hold back F1 cars then why does it need to have headlights, surely get rid of them and you're straight into shorter lap times, better fuel usage etc... or am I just being picky? :p

Associate
Code:
[url]https://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666006660[/url]

not exactly official plus you can add another week on that for uk too but its something before the official announcement at least

Back
Top Bottom