***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Associate
Interested to know what Steering wheel stands/seat setups people intend to use for GT5.
I've got a G25 gathering dust on a shelf waiting patiently for this games release, but my new desk isn't going to be so good for the wheel to attach to.
I've been looking into the different stands and full race seat setups available but the reviews and prices vary wildly.
Anyone recommend something? show us what you use?

Associate
Interested to know what Steering wheel stands/seat setups people intend to use for GT5.
I've got a G25 gathering dust on a shelf waiting patiently for this games release, but my new desk isn't going to be so good for the wheel to attach to.
I've been looking into the different stands and full race seat setups available but the reviews and prices vary wildly.

I'll be using the DF GT with the wheel stand pro, would definatley reccomend it, great product/serive. Will take some pics later.

Associate

911 Turbo s clamped to the desk, just need to secure the pedals somehow.

Soldato
To think I would've been playing this in just a few days time had it not been delayed :(

I really hope it gets released asap, teeth are starting to itch in anticipation.

Soldato
seriously? still no release date? I was expecting it this month!

You and me both... Hmmm taking bets on this now being a PS4 launch title...? PSM3 magazine had a 10 page launch feature this month, I read it and thought... Well that was good, no mention of any release date yet they say next month a full review..

Just what is going on? They said the game was delayed for production reasons and requirement for firmware updates to prevent piracy, yet we're reading about yet more new features and no release date..

Well, saves me another £40 this month, and maybe this year... lol

Back
Top Bottom