***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
lol mast3r
I bought mine a new bra and some flowers the other day. Ok so the bra is partly for me but she wanted it so I wasn't going to complain. Not sure when I'm going to tell her I need a G27/Fanatec wheel and wheel stand.... ;)

EDIT: When I say partly for me, I mean for my benefit. I don't wear ladies bras. Just knickers.

Soldato
EDIT: When I say partly for me, I mean for my benefit. I don't wear ladies bras. Just knickers.

Stanger things have happened ;)

21aitd5.jpg

Soldato

Yes well that was very nice... Superb, gorgeous even but shame the actual game will not look as good as that vid, I mean nah. Some of that 'did' look real, now pre ender maybe but I think it might be a tad worse looking once you get the game..

It'll look good though, wish they'd stop posting teasers like this and then we can actually see for ourselves if the game ever comes out.. lol

Soldato
Great another trailer.. if the time wasted making pre-rendered trailers had gone into the game production maybe it would have been released in the last decade..

Soldato
Great another trailer.. if the time wasted making pre-rendered trailers had gone into the game production maybe it would have been released in the last decade..

I wasnt aware some of the people from the lead development team spent time making trailers. Well call me a fool but I assumed such people would just have a job of doing that and mainly that. Therefore having little impact or nothing to do with the games development.

Were bound to get a final trailer/TV spot soon though.
Look forward to it...

Caporegime
Well you can't blame them for this can you? I mean, anyone expecting to play PS3 games or any game for free should be stopped.

I put my cash down to play PS3 games, so should everyone else. I know if you can't afford to buy the game and copy it it won't be a lost sale, but those who can afford and don't buy, then thats a lost sale.

If the delay is only due to getting addtional copy protection in place, then fine.!! I expect to see the game as Mr Latte says.. Around the end of November, start of December. In time for my Birthday... Hmmm I'll drop hints to the missus for a birthday gift.. lol

I dont blame them, i congratulate them.

Xbox should have done this long ago to stop all the kiddies hacking MW2.

Soldato
Would love to see that in F1.:)

Well we can at least race it against the F1 2007 Ferrari that we know will be in the game.

I bet to unlock that you have to recite Kazunori Yamauchi's name backwards 3 times at midnight on the night of the launch.
Their is expected to be a Sebastian Vettle Challenge in the game to win the car. They already showed glimpses of a Red Bull overals character from the game and released parts of his "voice over" in previous trailers.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm not falling for their guarantees anymore. I actually believed them when they said it was coming out beginning of November... How I fell for it I don't know..

Not their fault, Sony forced them to implement the 3.50 SDK to stop jailbreakers playing, thus pushing the date back slightly. They then have to fit in the burning of several million blu-rays on the run up to christmas, not exactly easy.

Soldato
Well this may be true or not but i went into town today and popped into GAME and asked them if they been told any new dates out of interest, One of them said they had been told December 1st but she admitted herself i personally doubt it will be before xmas

Back
Top Bottom