***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
They'll be missing out a lot if they don't hit a pre-Christmas release date. Granted, it'll probably still sell by the bucketload, but it's almost getting to the stage now where people have forgotten (or don't care) about GT now.

Caporegime
They'll be missing out a lot if they don't hit a pre-Christmas release date. Granted, it'll probably still sell by the bucketload, but it's almost getting to the stage now where people have forgotten (or don't care) about GT now.

tbh I reckon they will have lost a load of sales already. I am sure die hard gamers will disagree, but not everyone can afford multiple games per month. A lot of people just buy 1 good game a month, and now COD comes out 1st so that will be a lot of casual gamers' Nov purchase.

Plus there seems to be a distinct lack of advertising for something coming out very soon (or already being pressed/gone gold).

Im only going by google news, theres a few reports of the game going gold.
Sorry, I did not mean to come across as rude! Links to news?

rp2000

Soldato
LOL!

goldl.gif

Soldato
I'm kinda glad that GT5 was delayed till the holidays since I would have failed at studying during the months of November and December :D

And that Jason Bradbury image could be faked ya know.....

Soldato
So....they are stamping the CD's ready for shipping but have no idea of a release date?

Seems somewhat stupid to me :confused:

Yeah it is a bit - eh?? Could we all be looking at getting the game in our grubby mitts before the end of the year?

Could be..!! I'll guess we'll all have to wait and see, but its all a bit confusing.

Soldato
So....they are stamping the CD's ready for shipping but have no idea of a release date?

Seems somewhat stupid to me :confused:

Indeed,

[edit]nvm.. anything Anti Kaz never goes down well.. :) I'm not banking on seeing it until 25th December or 5th Jan, if it turns up early, that's a bonus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom