The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
ive been doing the dailies and havent found it hard earning gold, so far have enough for 6 arena runs but still havent stepped foot in arena yet as i have no idea whats a good or bad card lol

Associate
With all the taunt potential, I thought the druid would be a fun hero to play.
but then I lost 8 in row and never felt in the matches. Time to watch some letsplay on youtube I guess.

Soldato
druids passive is one of the best from the little ive played, shaman is too rng for me with the totems, it would be o/p if you could chose the totem so i dunno how they fix that.

Generally speaking i enjoy druid/hunter and rogue the most so far, still havent tried any deck building just having fun with arena and play modes.

May be a new wave of invites going soon as they have just started testing season 2

Soldato
shaman is too rng for me with the totems, it would be o/p if you could chose the totem so i dunno how they fix that.

I've been thinking about this... what about if you could chose which totem you dont want, so long as you have less than 2 totems already on the board... So your first and second totems you can eliminate one of them, but the third is still 50:50 and the final one is obviously fixed?

It's still random but not quite so bad and it gets you out of the annoying situation where they have played an enrage minion and you know you'd be happy with any totem as long as it's not a searing totem they can use to trigger the enrage

p.s. Still trying to get on the beta - anyone got any spare keys? :p

Associate
druids passive is one of the best from the little ive played, shaman is too rng for me with the totems, it would be o/p if you could chose the totem so i dunno how they fix that.

Generally speaking i enjoy druid/hunter and rogue the most so far, still havent tried any deck building just having fun with arena and play modes.

May be a new wave of invites going soon as they have just started testing season 2

Druid & Hunter are my favorites also. I like dropping big creatures and whacking people with them :p. Control/Burn decks aren't my thing lol.

Love my Savannah Highmanes.....with a follow up Houndmaster they are mean!

Associate
Still not really played Druid or Hunter much, both are about level 11 I think.

I've mostly been playing Mage and Priest which I think are awesome, they were my mains in WoW aswell though so that might have something to do with it :)

Back
Top Bottom