The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
just played a pally in Play mode had a pretty basic card the Senjin mob with taunt, i was thinking a few moves ahead however out he came with a few buffs on the card and kings and its sittin at somethin stupid like 13:9, i cried a little inside

Associate
just played a pally in Play mode had a pretty basic card the Senjin mob with taunt, i was thinking a few moves ahead however out he came with a few buffs on the card and kings and its sittin at somethin stupid like 13:9, i cried a little inside

This is why i'm increasingly loving silences in my deck ;) If you don't have Spellbreaker yet it's definitely worth crafting for only 40 crafting-juice stuff.

Associate
it's frustrating that legendaries can take ages to get or you can get loads in your first few packs, id rather pay a small sub fee and have access to all the cards

Soldato
This is why i'm increasingly loving silences in my deck ;) If you don't have Spellbreaker yet it's definitely worth crafting for only 40 crafting-juice stuff.

Aye but its not a done deal. Assuming you have it ready, those combinations tend to be used to finish you off so you can't do anything to stop it. You have to be winning already to realistically draw out some of these powerful buff cards defensively.

Associate
Just depends on your game I spose, I always roll with 1x Owl & 1x Spellbreaker, even with only one Owl I frequently draw it early and just keep it there until I see something get caked in buffs (usually a blessing of kings), feels so good if it's a Sunwalker.

Soldato
for people who still dont have a key it may be worth making sure you check all mail folders, this was posted on official blog.

We have some other news to share too. As of today, we have sent beta invites to everyone who opted in to the Hearthstone closed beta test prior to Monday, December 16.

If you opted in before that date and have not yet received an invite email, check your spam folders or different email tabs to see if you invite may have ended up in an unexpected location. If you still can’t find your Hearthstone beta invite, don’t worry! We’re putting together a list of all Battle.net accounts that opted in to the Hearthstone beta test and did not claim their beta key. These accounts will be flagged for beta access within the first few weeks of January.

Source : http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/12070972

Associate
for people who still dont have a key it may be worth making sure you check all mail folders, this was posted on official blog.

Source : http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/12070972

No key for me and I've been opted in since August. I'm not the kind of guy who deletes emails off-hand and I check my email account every day (including spam).

Totally get the entitlement side of things though, after all its a beta test for a F2P game and I bet the beta has far exceeded Blizzards expectations in terms of demand, so I'm not going to shed any tears about missing out.

Just a little cheesed is all.

Soldato
Just playing practise mode for now. Have played all classes in basic and expert with a Warlock and found it really easy. Now going through with a Warrior and I can't beat the normal Shaman to save my life lol.

Back
Top Bottom