The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
Hope the adventure is cheaper than the ones before considering you cant use the cards after 2 years in standard now. If say it was £10 then i might get it if not then to hell with em as not paying for cards i will one day not be able to use.

Soldato
What's not to like? You can't lose and it's quick as anything if you don't play taunts. It's great for completing quests, it's great for levelling classes to complete your gold sets or unlock Tavern Brawl on other servers.

well i like to play with or against others, not just against the cpu, and there is no skill to it, you can load it, walk away for 5 mins, come back and you have won

Soldato
first wing done for me, been saving the gold to buy them all.

as with any of the other expansions normal is way too easy.

dragon warrior beat them all first try.

no real reward for doing heroic so wont bother, back to the rank climb grind. rank 12 at the moment.

i dont think the first wing will shake up the meta at all.

Soldato
OvLs4
http://imgur.com/a/OvLs4

Very easy the first opera opponent

Soldato
The new adventure is way too short imo. Very easy on normal, not tried the hard yet but i never do. I expected more of a challange (on normal) but was way easier than past adv packs. Plus a lot of the cards are a bit naff imo.

Waste of £10 for what was in effect 30mins to a hour of playtime.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Brawl is full of malfurion cookie cutters killing you with deck exhaustion.

I've been conceding to all as soon as I see druid, but play the odd one now and then. I managed to best one, and another conceded, but the chance rate is low (for me as a new player). Brawl seems the best way to level up chars. Though the grind to 20 on a main was a chore.

Back
Top Bottom