The Official "How Much I Earn/What Job I Do" Information Thread

Soldato
Sweet,wish i could have but,like a Romanian imigrant,im helping out my family :)

lol thats the mistake to mant people make. leave uni, get a job and tie themselves down with debt, have kids get a mortgage and it means they're in no position to take risks.

saying that i could end up without children so its swings and roundabouts.

Soldato
lol thats the mistake to mant people make. leave uni, get a job and tie themselves down with debt, have kids get a mortgage and it means they're in no position to take risks.

saying that i could end up without children so its swings and roundabouts.

Strangely i dont see helping my family out [who earn considerably less than me] a mistake.I never went to Uni, and ive never had significant debt.

Soldato
Strangely i dont see helping my family out [who earn considerably less than me] a mistake.I never went to Uni, and ive never had significant debt.

cool. so you sending money back to romania? thats good and means lots of good karma coming your way. in future life you'll retire young like i have.

Soldato
34, retired, wont disclose financial details, level 6 nottingham trent.

cool. so you sending money back to romania? thats good and means lots of good karma coming your way. in future life you'll retire young like i have.

Photograph of a reptillian and I'd say a genuine one.

alienglow1.jpg

r17.gif

Soldato
Well no, im English,i like working and im building up quite a nice trust fund so that my kids are comfortable. The difference is that i will retire very comfortably with a family to enjoy it with.

Back
Top Bottom