*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Associate
I like it in all black!
Wish they'd slim the bottom bezel or at least put the fingerprint in the middle, to make it less prominent.

The silver and black looks ugly.

Back looks like M7

Soldato
Indeed a little bland on the front, need smaller bezels. I quite like the back. Lack of stereo speakers are a real downer.

The camera, performance and battery life need to be spot on.

Associate
white.jpg

htc10.png

http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/04/htcs-next-flagship-htc-10-revealed-in-renders-for-the-first-time/

Soldato
So with no boom sound, massive bezels, bland design and build quality that is just on par with the competition how do HTC suppose this will stand out from the crowd?
Hopefully this time they have hired someone with eyes to actually look at photos taken with the camera before release rather than wait for the public to find out its total gash.

Associate
As someone who has had many htc phones and enjoyed most of them I'm thinking the more I see of the possible M10 the less I want one, dare I say it I might just go for my second Samsung galaxy.

Associate
Bezels, bezels & more bezels...

What the heck has happened to them since the M7/M8? They've gone downhill pretty fast.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The front looks like a phone that was supposed to be released 3 generations ago. Thick rims, big bezels... Ugly placement of soft buttons which look "lost" down there.

Yikes.

Soldato
Who thought that looked good. Like one of the ugliest phones I've seen in a good while. The hardware buttons are so tiny and have like meters of space around them, that weird huge chamfer on the back is vomit inducing. Also whats up with all that bezel at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom