***The Official HTC One Thread***

Does anyone know where I can get the stock factory gallery images that are loaded on the phone. I did a factory reset (erase all data) and lost them. There were some nice images so if somebody could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Just about to get this off dial-a-phone.

They're a partner company of Phones 4 u or something aren't they? Has anyone had to deal with there customer services?

Just tried the speeds on 3 and compared to T-Mobile it's night and day - got 20Mbps down and 2.68Mbps up - the download alone is worth it - that's over 4 times faster than I get with my T-Mobile SIM in this phone :o

I kind of regret getting this phone on orange now. It's like being on a 56k modem again with their bloody network! The only perk getting this on orange is orange wednesdays & free deezer.

Just about to get this off dial-a-phone.

They're a partner company of Phones 4 u or something aren't they? Has anyone had to deal with there customer services?

I bought my One through Dialaphone and had to send the first handset back, had no trouble with customer services and it was all very quick and simple. I also got my £100 cashback through with no issues.

I kind of regret getting this phone on orange now. It's like being on a 56k modem again with their bloody network! The only perk getting this on orange is orange wednesdays & free deezer.

That's why I moved to Three (3). Only way I would have stayed with Orange is if I still got my 40% discount.

So dependant on area as 3 for me was down at 2Mb where orange and EE I get over 12Mb.

I suppose. I live about 7 miles from the nearest city and I get a good connection with Three about 12Mb. When I go into the City I get the same if not a little more.

EE is way over priced. I wouldn't get another phone till you either have a good connection through Three as they aren't charging any more for 4G when it comes or wait for the other suppliers to release 4G.

EE is only more expensive if you compare to 3 its comparable to the other carriers for a similar tariff. I have a 15GB 3 Mifi dongle but the speeds on it, even in the middle of major cities, is all over the place and its unstable where EE gives me high and consistent download speeds and call quality is poor from when I've had 3 before.

The only carrier that is any use where I live is EE, had o2, vodafone and 3 and none compare to them call quality wise or data rates so no point in going to anybody else.

Has anyone's camera stopped working?

I tried to take photos at my son's sports day and it won't focus. When I tap the screen the lighting adjusts but not the focus. Therefore every photo is blurry and I can't take any useful shots at all.

I've checked all settings and everything is as it was the day before when it worked perfectly.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom