***The Official HTC Sensation thread***

Associate
OP
Can't open the page on my desire, database connection Or something, what are the quick overview of the specs?

Here you are "
HTC Pyramid is going to be the first dual-core Android smartphone from HTC. This gadget is going to be equipped with 1.2 GHz Snapdragon processor (MSM8260), which is a great option for the basic processor. The [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]screen[/COLOR][/COLOR] of the smartphone is large enough with 4.3″ qHD display. As for the connectivity the smartphone is going to have HSPA+ support.
The release date of HTC Pyramid is rumored to be May of this year, which is reasonable as there are a few smartphones that are still waiting for the release. The release date of the smartphone can not be called any surprising as the dual-core processor which was released at the CES event was announced to come at the second quarter of this year.
This [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]device[/COLOR][/COLOR] is going to be a high-end smartphone which might come up with a high-resolution screen. HTC has been cooperating with a few companies that are working on the screens. This time the resolution of the screen might be even increased up to 960×540.
If you want to know what you expect of the dual-core processor from Snapdragon you just need to pay attention to the list above. It’s borrowed from Snapdragon page and is very informative.
Features:

Associate
OP
I wonder if the Pyramid is for the US market as Im quite sure there will be an Desire 2. unless the uk version is really the pyramid?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I really want to try a new type of Andriod phone so im still going for the SGSII. Why dont HTC ever give you more internal ram very odd.

Associate
OP
you may well be right just seen this

"The HTC Pyramid will be named HTC Sensation for the British market and will make its first official appearance during the HTC event in London next Tuesday."

Associate
OP
I'm just not liking it really, the Galaxy S 2 is going to beat this. With a stick.
You could be right there. Smaller battery, no radio, VGA second camara. 1GB and only 768 MB and HSDPA runs at only 14.4Mbps and its heavier too.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have an HTC Desire -non HD my brother has the Samsung Galaxy S, he has been staying with me for a few days now.
And I cannot help but notice how sharp and crisp and clear his screen is. the blacks are just that nice dark deep and black.
He put his phone on his dash and used it as a Sat Nav, I could see very clearly the street and the details. I put the same address into my phone and what a MAJOR disappointment yes I know that my screen is smaller but the image i got was made to look like a comic book.
So i really want to get me some of that Super AMOLED then i can tell my brother put to his phone away and let mine do the driving.
So its a SGS2 for me this round.

Back
Top Bottom