**** The Official Huawei P20 Thread ****

Soldato
^Not having a go Mate

Work's always getting in the way :p

That's correct Twilight will only be available direct from Huawei.

The Honor 10 (or whatever it will be called) will be based on the P20 series and almost certainly will be an improvement on the P20 phones in certain areas and cheaper.

Soldato
^Not having a go Mate

Work's always getting in the way :p

That's correct Twilight will only be available direct from Huawei.

The Honor 10 (or whatever it will be called) will be based on the P20 series and almost certainly will be an improvement on the P20 phones in certain areas and cheaper.

Honor/Huawei are doing some interesting things, just wish i could have the option of EMUI or stock look, I would love the pro but whil it's a very good price, it's still out of my phone budget.

Soldato
Honor/Huawei are doing some interesting things, just wish i could have the option of EMUI or stock look, I would love the pro but whil it's a very good price, it's still out of my phone budget.

They're being the most innovative out of all the major companies. You never know Huawei might overhaul EMUI somewhere down the line and trim the fat. However in my experience it's very rapid and has not slowed down after at least a years use - this is owning several Honor / Huawei phones.

The Pro does cost a lot but let's see what Honor does when they bring their device out in the Summer. It most certainly will be more affordable.

Huawei just got back to me on Twitter re the dual sim situation :

F9ppWYdm.jpg.png

Caporegime
Christ on a bike, wasn't really paying attention to this phone but a DxO score of 109 certainly will.

Just skim read their review, those photos were stunning. If I get bored of my Note 8 later in the year, might do a swap.

Soldato
They're being the most innovative out of all the major companies. You never know Huawei might overhaul EMUI somewhere down the line and trim the fat. However in my experience it's very rapid and has not slowed down after at least a years use - this is owning several Honor / Huawei phones.

The Pro does cost a lot but let's see what Honor does when they bring their device out in the Summer. It most certainly will be more affordable.

Huawei just got back to me on Twitter re the dual sim situation :

F9ppWYdm.jpg.png

So are any UK providers selling this dual sim version ? This is becoming a pain to find actual facts !

Tempted by the P20. Can get Vodafone 4GB data/unli text/call for £110 upfront(£38 cashback) for £23/month via mobiles.co.uk

Seriously, P20 isn't worth it, it has have no water proofing, it's missing the third camera that makes Pro great, smaller screen, less memory, you might as pick up a view 10 honestly, in fact the View 10 is better specced in some respects.

Permabanned
Soldato
I'd happily have a P20 Pro, my S7 Edge is still doing the business but the S8 and S9 aren't appealing to me for some reason.

I've still got a couple of months left before I can upgrade so hopefully the P20 Pro prices will have dropped a little.

Soldato
Think I've been sold. Combined with the QC35 offer.

Although I do have reservations about the offer. In the fine print it says the offer applies while stocks last. What's to stop them having 10 sets and then that's it - offer nullified.

Last edited:
Soldato
Think I've been sold. Combined with the QC35 offer.

Although I do have reservations about the offer. In the fine print it says the offer applies while stocks last. What's to stop them having 10 sets and then that's it - offer nullified.

Nothing, and I doubt they'll have enough to fulfill but it will get them orders. Not to fussed about the head set to be honest.

Soldato
I finally seen it's IP67 rated which is great. Who needs IP68 eh?

I will wait to see what O2s tariffs are like tomorrow and decide to pre-order or not. The QC35 are a tasty upgrade compared to my Sony 650BT ones that cost like £60

Soldato
Just to add, I might actually for once use the Very 10% off first credit order and then just pay it off, something for others to consider.

Back
Top Bottom